PDA

View Full Version : Countdown = 4 Days

Mackflava99
06-16-2008, 09:31 AM
We are leaving on Friday AM- i cannot wait...
its so hard to work knowing i will be awy on a much needed vacation on friday-
i still have alot to do- pack etc- but my family and i are already there in our mind...

Anyway- we have been to WDW many times, but this time we will be doing a few things different-
1.) Using Magical express, normally we rent a car and i finally convinced my wife it was a waste of $$
2.) Switching resorts midway through the trip-

3.) we got all the ADR we wanted, basically because i made sure i was on the phone the first available day.
4.) i will also do my best to do a trip report, i definitely want to because we will be also going to alot of restaurants we have yet to experience. ( le Cellier, Cali grill, Ohana....)

I am a little ****** because we got a note from continental airlines that the time for our return flight had been moved up almost 2 hours? it basically killed our character breakfast we have scheduled for Cape may- i am not sure i can move the reservation up this late.....

Anyway...i want to go today, ....the week cannot speed up enough

luvdiznee
06-16-2008, 07:50 PM
Have a great trip, despite the change in your departure coming home. I remember when Delta did that to us. :thedolls:But we still had a good time, though. Enjoy. :mickey:

MomtoRooandRie
06-16-2008, 07:59 PM
:mickey: We are going to be at Disney on Friday too!! We are staying at the Boardwalk Inn until June 29th. Hope we all have a great time.

pdrlkr
06-16-2008, 09:11 PM
Have a Magical Vacation! :tink:

vizsla
06-17-2008, 05:21 AM
Have a great time and a safe trip.

DisneyorBust
06-17-2008, 07:49 AM
Have a great time in the "World"! Hopefully, you will be able to switch that ADR for your last day.

senderella
06-17-2008, 11:33 AM
We are leaving Friday too. Have fun! I can't wait!