PDA

View Full Version : Narnia Question

Going2HeavenRU
06-15-2008, 07:42 PM
Does anyone know what the new Narnia exhibit is supposed to look like when it is completed? It was pretty lame when it first opened.

I have also heard that Prince Caspian is supposed to either be included in the new exhibit or have it's own exhibit. I am not sure if either of these are true. Does anyone know?

Only 90 days left :mickey:

AuntDJ
06-15-2008, 09:03 PM
Hi!

I don't know about the exhibit will be opening, but Caspian is doing meets...by the new Toy Story mania, in the corner , between One Man's dream and Toy Story. We had a pic and autograph with him, and his line wasn't really even very long....

Have fun!

DJ

Capt. Sparrow
06-16-2008, 10:22 AM
From reading in the DVC Member guide, it sounds as if the3 Narnia exhibit will pretty much be the same but instead of walking thru te forest of Narnia, you walk up to the Stone Table where Asland was sacrificed.

Hope this helps!:donald:

jpH/keD
06-16-2008, 11:19 AM
LAME is the word our entire group of 11 used for the 1st Narnia exhibit in Nov 07!! It has such potential! I am sad that is all they are planning, another walk thru...again LAME.

They should hire me! I would create an awesome attraction/ride/experience!! lol!! :thumbsup: ....hey a girl can dream!

ryels
06-16-2008, 02:16 PM
Yeah, that is by far the weakest attraction I've seen in a long time. I was expecting to ride a centaur or something. Instead I got fake snow and a trailer for the movie. WEAK!

Going2HeavenRU
06-16-2008, 08:06 PM
Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate the info!

Capt. Sparrow
06-17-2008, 09:38 AM
As much as I would prefer having a Narnia ride here, I honestly don't mind the walkthru. I dunno, maybe its just me, but seeing props from the sets of movies that I enjoy interests me...