PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite Photo

Ropachs
06-15-2008, 02:07 PM
In 2005 I got a great picture of Goofy bending over to shake my DS's hand during a parade. The look of wonder of DS's face is priceless.
So what is the best picture you were ever able to take at WDW?

mouseketeer mom
06-15-2008, 08:04 PM
My favorite was when we were waiting for the afternoon parade and a photopass guy knelt next to my son to ask if he liked Tinkerbell. My son said he did, and the photographer had him cup his hands and act like she just landed in his hands and my son made the most spontaneous, surprised, excited, overjoyed face ever and looked down into his hands. When the pictures arrived, and Tinkerbell was now in his hands, we could not believe how amazing they were. No one believes us when we tell them he was looking down into empty hands. Everyone tells us to sign him up for acting school! My girls did the same pose and they are cute, but my sons truly look like Tink just landed in his hands. I have a 5x7 on my fridge and the grandparents have it on theirs too. Its my favorite picture ever.

Stormer
06-15-2008, 10:36 PM
My favorite is Mr. Incredible feeling my son's muscles. He is 4 and was so excited!

Boojum
06-15-2008, 10:42 PM
My DDs were 7 and 5, and were very "into" getting character autographs. Of course, I took pictures while they were getting these.

We waited in line for Snow White's autograph--after she gave it to them, they were posing for a picture with her. Just as I counted to three and snapped the pic, Snow White "goosed" them and they both bent down, squealing their heads off. It's a precious picture!

Blast822
06-16-2008, 08:02 AM
My favorite photos are the ones we take every year we go down to Disney. We take pictures of the kids (now 10 and 13) in the same spot. It's amazing to see how much they've grown since being 2 1/2 on the carosel horse or 5 trying to pull the sword out of the stone!!

brownie
06-16-2008, 09:10 AM
We have a picture from the Tapestry of Nations parade in 2000. Our oldest son was a couple months shy of 3 yrs. old at the time. He is sitting on my shoulders and one of the "butterfly" performers has her wings folded over top of us.

DisneyDog
06-16-2008, 10:18 AM
My favorite is a photo of my DS5 back when he was about 18 months old. We were at Ohana for breakfast and he grabbed Mickey's nose. DS has this huge smile on his little face and Mickey is leaning in close. It's adorable!

elmjimmlm
06-16-2008, 11:11 AM
We were at 1900 Park Fare and my DS did not want to eat here because it was a "girl" place to eat...Cinderella was making her rounds and I could see him getting nervous...I had him pose with her and you could tell that he secretly loved it...
After she left I took the best picture of his expression and the lipstick that she had left on his cheek...
He doesn't want anyone to see it because I tell them that Cinderella was his 1st kiss...

momofaprincess
06-16-2008, 01:36 PM
My favorite picture is of my DD and DS with Mickey, Minnie, and Pluto. We were heading to Camp Minnie-Mickey and were too late to make the Lion King show so we took our time walking there. We were near the Pizzafari restaurant and looked up and there stood Mickey, Minnie, and Pluto with no one around. My kids walked up and we got great shots of them all together. The odds of a pic with Mickey, Minnie, and Pluto were unbelievable and it made a great pic!

KineGirl
06-16-2008, 02:13 PM
I actually have 4

1) My soon to be 18yo daughters 4th birthday at Garden Grill decked out in a Disney dress and Mickey smearing cupcake frosting on her nose - the smile on her face was that only a child in the throes of sheer joy could have. Priceless :mickey:

2) My Dad at a character lunch we attended years back at the then MGM studios - Rafiki came up behind him while he was sitting & eating, put his hands on his shoulders and his face next to his - the look on my Dads face was comical, like "OMG! There is a monkey on my back!" :jaw: We still crack up everytime we see that pic. :haha:

3) I love Love LOVE Tigger and about 8 years ago the Tigger at MGM/DHS was certainly loving me too! My daughter and I walked up and after he noticed her NSync shirt and did a little "Bye Bye Bye" dance with her he scooted her out of the way and got on his knee, put his hand on his heart and kissed my hand. :blush: My hubby (who was just my boyfriend then) got a snap shot of that - he even was a little jealous of Tigger! LOL :tigger:

4) My REAL engagement (no Tigger LOL) at CRT - my family got an amazing pic of my DH proposing on his knee, ring in hand, me looking shocked & teary eyed and us gazing in each others eyes. :cloud9:

KineGirl
06-16-2008, 02:15 PM
We were at 1900 Park Fare and my DS did not want to eat here because it was a "girl" place to eat...Cinderella was making her rounds and I could see him getting nervous...I had him pose with her and you could tell that he secretly loved it...
After she left I took the best picture of his expression and the lipstick that she had left on his cheek...
He doesn't want anyone to see it because I tell them that Cinderella was his 1st kiss...

Awww ... so sweet! What boy can resist a beautiful blonde princess like Cinderella??? Hes a lucky boy!

KineGirl
06-16-2008, 02:19 PM
My favorite was when we were waiting for the afternoon parade and a photopass guy knelt next to my son to ask if he liked Tinkerbell. My son said he did, and the photographer had him cup his hands and act like she just landed in his hands and my son made the most spontaneous, surprised, excited, overjoyed face ever and looked down into his hands. When the pictures arrived, and Tinkerbell was now in his hands, we could not believe how amazing they were. No one believes us when we tell them he was looking down into empty hands. Everyone tells us to sign him up for acting school! My girls did the same pose and they are cute, but my sons truly look like Tink just landed in his hands. I have a 5x7 on my fridge and the grandparents have it on theirs too. Its my favorite picture ever.

I LOVE that!! What a great pic I bet!! Its so funny how our kids ham it up at the World!

Im SO doing that on our next trip! :tink:

Ropachs
06-17-2008, 11:52 AM
How fun! I knew there would be some good ones!!!

mickey&missy
06-17-2008, 02:56 PM
I have 3 favs, all from our last trip.

1st, and it will always be my favorite, was DS meeting Mickey (http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2298300570098269115kXkmTU?vhost=good-times&vhost=good-times) for the 1st time. He was 9 months old, he's 1 now, and he smiles everytime he sees mickey!

2nd, my sil took of DD (http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2049198600098269115tjhmkg?vhost=good-times) on the stairs at GF while she was all decked out in her Jasmine outfit from BBB. It looks like she's waiting for her prince!!

3rd, is my FIL at Hoop De Doo Musical Revue. FIL is a really fun loving guy and he loves HDDMR! Dolly, one if the characters, came into the audience and sat on FIL's (http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2087636890098269115HqnJGW?vhost=good-times)lap! He loved it!

Young@Heart
06-18-2008, 01:19 AM
I really like the one we have of DS holding up his Mickey glove (which all the characters signed) and Sorcerer Mickey next to him, pointing to the glove! Such a great pose!