PDA

View Full Version : ticket use question

cfoshe
06-14-2008, 10:53 PM
My family is going for 6 days in july and we did not get the hopper option this time. In the past we used it. I have a few questions:

1. i know that you can only go to one park a day, but if you leave and come back, do you use the key to the world card just like you would if you had park hopper?

2. The system will allow you back into the same park, and it does not take a second day off, correct?

Figment52
06-14-2008, 11:05 PM
1. Yep, just send your card thru the machine just like you did when you orginally entered the park that day.

2. No, it will not take additional days off.

You do need to get your hand stamped when you exit the park if you plan to return that same day. Even if you aren't sure you're coming back that day, I'd get it stamped just in case.

Mousemates
06-14-2008, 11:24 PM
I thought hand stamping was eliminated except for using the water-park/DQ add-ons to a base ticket (i.e. you get your hand stamped upon exiting the waterparks, so you could go back in without using another day).

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-15-2008, 12:17 AM
They did do away with the hand stamp. You can come and go as many times in one day, to the same park. You can't use 2 days worth of ticket to go to two different parks the same day.

Figment52
06-15-2008, 12:18 AM
I thought hand stamping was eliminated except for using the water-park/DQ add-ons to a base ticket (i.e. you get your hand stamped upon exiting the waterparks, so you could go back in without using another day).

Could be. I just know we've needed hand stamps in the past (for every kind of ticket), and assumed it was still the same.

CleveRocks
06-16-2008, 10:56 PM
Hand stamping was phased out in 2005. Everything is electronic, in the database.

The Great Disney Computer knows all.