PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella's Royal Table advice

disneydoug
06-14-2008, 04:38 PM
My daughter Lindsay (Beachezncream) will turn 17 next month. We had breakfast in the castle when she was 5. She has been there over 50 times and that is our only meal in the castle. She is currently in Paris on a school tour. We want to take her to breakfast in the castle in September. I know that it is a tough reservation to get. Can you help me? What do I need to do, when do I need to call? We will be there September 22-27. What characters appear? What is the breakfast food? Can you get as much as you want? What is the cost? Thank you in advance. Doug

SBETigg
06-14-2008, 05:14 PM
Doug, you're quite possibly too late to reserve breakfast in the castle. Absolutely try it, but you might consider dinner, an easier reservation to get at this late date. I know it hardly seems late to reserve dining for September, but that's the free dining period and it books fast. Cinderella's Royal Table needs to be booked at 180 days out for your best shot at getting the ADR. The Character Meals (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/characters/charactermeals.asp) section of Info Central has more information on making the ADR, characters appearing, and food served. Best wishes!

5fromabove
06-14-2008, 05:17 PM
If you are referring to this September, you may be too late to get the castle. I always call exactly 180 days in advance from the start of our trip...and am flexible about which day we do MK until I get a castle ressie. My SIL is going in mid November and she was able to book it on May 13th. We call a few minutes before 7am and keep hitting redial until we get through. I'd try right now if I were you to see if you are able to get lucky...maybe someone had a cancellation. Good luck.

droopy d.
06-15-2008, 09:34 AM
We are going it Dec. I called at 176 days till we went and got the last time they had for the day I wanted. So I hope you are able to get a table but if not call every day since someone might cancel.

katzctkpt
06-15-2008, 11:20 PM
We have had no luck getting ressies for this. But, we are gonna try again this yr. MY suggestion is call right before 7 am and continue calling everyday morning & evening up until you go people do cancel and will do so in time before their card is charged since you have to reserve with a credit card. Good luck and you can start reservations 180 before check in at your resort.

Jared
06-16-2008, 12:25 AM
Doug, you need to hope for a cancellation. I guarantee every table has been reserved already. If you really want to try Cinderella's Royal Table, call every day until your trip and hope something opens.

Good luck!

:tasty:

mouseketeer mom
06-16-2008, 06:21 AM
Hello! I called 2 weeks ago for our August trip and got a 1:30 lunch with the characters at CRT! I couldn't believe it! It is an ADR for 5 and it is the day after our arrival day, so what a way to begin our trip. My point is, call every day. Give them all of your dates and they will run a check. I was open to breakfast or lunch since we wanted the princesses there. We had already done a breakfast in the past so we were happy to try lunch. I think you might have luck if open to lunch.

DISNEYLOVERS5
06-16-2008, 07:13 AM
I have never had a problem getting ressies at CRT but like most everyone else I call the 180 out.