PDA

View Full Version : ADR's for December

pogo
06-14-2008, 12:16 PM
Here are our adr's for December for the JQ Meet !

12/11 - open This is our arrival day and we won't require a TS dinner

12/12 - open. Wherever the JQ group ends up. ( We are hoping Natazu can score another road kill. :car: If so we'll have dinner with him and sagessa @ Wolfgang Pucks as last year. )

12/13 - Crystal Palace, group breakfast, Coral Reef, group dinner

12/14 - Ohana's with friends

12/15 - Le Cellier

12/16 - Cali Grill with family

12/17 - open

Note: we usually do not do a lot of TS dining, but for this trip we will. :D

( this was posted by request of Nosey..... aka DisneyDeb ! )

disneydeb
06-14-2008, 01:04 PM
Sounds good! I have remember I'll be gone on the 14th so I won't b able to dine with the group. :( Spill a Lapu Lapu in your lap:D

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
06-14-2008, 02:30 PM
Your ressie's are almost an exact replica of our families must do's every trip. Plus a pricess meal for the kids. Looks great to me!

disneydrmr
06-14-2008, 03:05 PM
Sounds yummy! You guys will have a great time! I'll warn every place of your arrival and tell them all to watch out for you!

MauiMouse
06-14-2008, 03:21 PM
Looks good, pogo. :tasty:

snerd475
06-14-2008, 03:23 PM
Ok, since I've done searches and come up with nothing, what the heck is "JQ"? Forgive my ignorance. I just see that you all are meeting in December, and I will be there 11/30-12/4.

Thanks in advance, and forgive me if I've crossed some invisible line :secret:

pogo
06-14-2008, 03:39 PM
"JQ" stands for the Just Questions thread in Games and Trivia section of Intercot Forums. It's a bunch of nuts ( disneydrmr, disneydeb and MauiMouse to name a few ) having a good time.

We are getting together for a meet in December. See our thread in Meets for more details.

Be careful of those invisible lines.... they'll get you every time. :D

disneydrmr
06-16-2008, 09:11 AM
"JQ" stands for the Just Questions thread in Games and Trivia section of Intercot Forums. It's a bunch of nuts ( disneydrmr, disneydeb and MauiMouse to name a few ) having a good time.

:fresh:

MMouse6937
06-16-2008, 12:34 PM

Whew :whew: glad I wasn't listed as one of the "nuts"!! Your list sounds great. Wish I would have known you were headed to Ohanas, Mike and I would have joined you. :( Can't wait to see you and Patti again!! :hug: