PDA

View Full Version : A question about allotted ADR times for CP

Sunshine1010
06-13-2008, 11:26 PM
I tried to make an ADR for the Fantasmic package at HS for a day in December. The Dining rep stated that Mama Melrose was booked for that day. He stated that the times 'allotted' for the Fantasmic packages were from 3:30-4:30.

My question is this: Is there a certain time frame for dinner for the CP? I'd like to go to the late one (I think it's at 8:15pm...is that correct). Basically, I'm asking if there is an allotted time frame that I HAVE to eat during to be able to get into that particular time of the CP.

Thank for your help in advance.

wendy*darling
06-14-2008, 02:31 PM
Yes- there are specific times allotted for each Candlelight Processional showing.
All occur prior to the show you will be seeing, and all allow plenty of time to dine and then get in line for the show.

beksy
06-14-2008, 03:37 PM
Where do you find out what the alloted times are or is this just something that they tell you when you call to make the ADR's?

wendy*darling
06-14-2008, 03:52 PM
That information usually comes out when the current year package information is released.
We should learn which restaurants are participating, what tier they are in and the costs per tier, and timing info.

Sunshine1010
06-14-2008, 08:24 PM
Do the 'tiers' matter if we're on the dining plan?

And when will the info come out? I've heard several guesses.

Will that announcement be a main headline on the news page of INTERCOT?

bigbabyblues
06-14-2008, 08:47 PM
The narrators have been announced now, so hopefully the dining info will be along soon.

In the past, the "tiers" have not made a difference, because all the of the participating restaurants were 1 TS credit on the dining plan.

From what I've been able to find, when you call to make the ADR, they will ask which show you want to go to and you will choose from the available dining times. The 5:00 show had a later lunch for the meal.