PDA

View Full Version : Bus time from MK to AKL??

Dsnygirl
06-13-2008, 10:27 PM
I was making ADR's for our December trip, and the CM I spoke to said to allow an hour from MK to the AKL for dinner @ Boma's. The guide I was looking at said 20 minutes... so I was figuring to allow at least 40.

Having never been to AKL before, I don't know what to expect - could it really take an hour to get back & forth??

:thanks:

Beast_fanatic
06-13-2008, 10:53 PM
From a park to a resort, I'd allow at least 45 minutes in case you just miss a bus (or one doesn't come for awhile). If you end up there early, you can always go out by the pool to see animals (the pager will reach out that far if you go ahead and check-in), or you can go to the gift shop.

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
06-14-2008, 02:49 PM
If everything goes perfectly it will take no more than 20 minutes. However perfect is rare and we have waited 20 minutes before a bus actually shows up and then theres the drive time. I would give yourself 45 min. to an hour to be safe.

LandFan
06-15-2008, 09:44 AM
Yeah - the bus ride itself is only 20 minutes or so -- the rest of the time is waiting for the bus. You could walk right on a bus and have it only take 20 minutes or there might be a long line for the bus (depending upon when you are leaving the park) and you may have to wait for a 2nd bus to arrive...

I would plan on an hour to be safe. AKL has a great gift shop and it is an amazing place to wander around anyway so your extra time will fly by in no time anyway!:D