PDA

View Full Version : Tokyo Disney 2009!

NotaGeek
06-13-2008, 06:45 PM
I am now the CONFIRMED for my Tokyo Disney trip with some of my BEST Senorita friends next February ... celebrating My 40th Birthday, as well as another special someone's birthday ... this has been forever in the making, and although I don't often share personal stuff on the boards, I am just SO excited that I bought my tickets yesterday I had to say WOO HOO out loud!

Watch out Tokyo ... here we come! :joy: :popcorn: :hi: :chipdale: :yay:

252 days and counting!

meldan98
06-13-2008, 06:56 PM
Congratulations!!!

I went in 1994 and it was so neat to see Disney with a different feel.

I've heard DisneySea is amazing. I hope to go back someday.

One thing I thought was funny when I went was that the English (American, English, Canadian, Aussie) speaking cast members paid special attention to us. Things have probably changed a little, but when I went we were told that they really don't see to many English speakers visit.

KineGirl
06-13-2008, 07:11 PM
Wow! So exciting! What an awesome thing to have to look forward to! Im def jealous - Id be shouting it from the proverbial rooftops too! Youre going to have so much fun! Please Please PLEASE do a trip report with lots and lots of pics! :mickey:

Melanie
06-13-2008, 07:21 PM
Hey, LOVE the avatar! :mickey:

I can't even tell you how happy I am that my favorite senoritas are going international and trekking to my neck of the woods! :marg: And I'm beyond excited about you guys visiting the parks! :mickey3:

Oh, I just don't even know what else to say - is it February yet? :sumo::D

ChipnDaleGal
06-13-2008, 08:20 PM
Without a doubt this is the most exciting thing I have ever done except for having my daughter! I am thrilled, terrified, amazed and unbelievably happy to be having such a special experience with some of my most favorite people on the planet. It is going to be AWESOME!!! :mickey:

Carol
06-13-2008, 10:07 PM
I am SO jealous! :sumo: ...oh wait. I'm going with you!! :party2:

250 Days, 13 Hours, 27 Minutes & 13 Seconds! :wait:

Melanie
06-13-2008, 10:20 PM
250 Days, 13 Hours, 27 Minutes & 13 Seconds! :wait:

Oh goodness, that seems so far away. :wait:

I think I'll focus right now on the 104 days til we all meet in Disneyland! :mickey3: :grouphug:

Mufasa
06-13-2008, 10:42 PM
Have a great time in Japan- Tokyo is such a dynamic city and the I know you'll have a wonderful time at the parks and the benefit of having Melanie as your very experienced guide on your journey.

I'm definitely looking forward to hearing your impressions of the resort.

Although, compared to Godzilla I'm not sure if Tokyo is quite prepared for a visit from the Intercot "Senoritas"

NotaGeek
06-16-2008, 01:47 PM
Although, compared to Godzilla I'm not sure if Tokyo is quite prepared for a visit from the Intercot "Senoritas"
I just had a vision of us BOUNCING down the streets of Tokyo wearing Mickey Ears! TOO funny! :mickey: