PDA

View Full Version : Started new job today......

wdwgrl377
06-12-2008, 12:18 PM
Hey Everyone,

I started my new job today....I am actually typing this from the office. They let me use the internet...so YAY i can still post/read on Intercot!!

I like it so far, but am still nervous about things...like answering phones, etc, etc...but I know in time I will catch on.....

Now I will be able to continue to save for my WDW trip in October!!!

Wish me luck and wishes that I do ok.....I know I will.....

dolphinmickey9170
06-12-2008, 12:32 PM
Congratulations and Best Wishes on the new job, Monica!! You'll be great.:mickey:

DizneyFreak2002
06-12-2008, 03:51 PM
Congrats on the new job... Glad you were able to find one... Things are so hard out there.. I know first hand.. LOL

Melanie
06-12-2008, 06:39 PM
Congratulations Monica, and you will be fine! :thumbsup:

MauiMouse
06-12-2008, 06:48 PM
Yeah, Monica! :thumbsup:

Glad to hear that you're at the job and sounds like all is going good. Yes, you'll be nervous but in no time you'll feel like you've been there a long time. Again congrats on the job!

Hull-onian
06-12-2008, 07:03 PM
We should all expect that your posts will go up on Intercot. Congratulations on your new position.:congrats:

ChipnDaleGal
06-12-2008, 07:08 PM
I know you will do great Monica. Those first few weeks are the hardest, but before you know it, it will feel like home. Good luck getting settled in and figuring it all out. :hug:

pink
06-12-2008, 07:16 PM
Congradulations on your new job and yay for Intercot! I love being able to go on at my job too. Don't worry things like answering the phone will become second nature in no time, good luck in the meanwhile! :mickey:

Piglet822
06-12-2008, 07:20 PM
Congrats on the new job, Monica :hug:
You'll do fine, the first few days are always a bit nerve wracking until you get the hang of it. Hey, I look at it this way, we're all new at something at least one time. I still remember how nervous I was when I first got behind the wheel of a bus. Now 20 years later I look at it like, no big deal :)

SgtTigger
06-12-2008, 07:49 PM
You are going to do fine........... I know you will be fine in just a few days.......

:D

:cop: :tigger:

pdrlkr
06-12-2008, 09:03 PM
:congrats:

SBETigg
06-12-2008, 09:11 PM
Great news! Enjoy the new job. Best wishes for your success and many future WDW trips. :)

Queen Stephanie
06-13-2008, 01:12 AM
I wish you the very best experience with this new job!;)

wdwgrl377
06-13-2008, 10:22 AM
Thank you everybody for the encouraging words! I had a great day yesterday and they were surprised on how quickly I picked up on their phone system here.

Today is a busy - lots of closing appointments so it should make the day go by faster!

I know in no time it will all click and I will get the hang of it....I'm just glad I can log on to Intercot and get my daily Disney fix! :D

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Jeff G
06-13-2008, 10:53 AM
Belated congrats on the new job! That sounds like a great job considering they allowed you to go on Intercot the very first day, a perfect fit:thumbsup:.

MsMin
06-13-2008, 11:03 AM
You'll do fine, the first few days are always a bit nerve wracking until you get the hang of it. Hey, I look at it this way, we're all new at something at least one time. I still remember how nervous I was when I first got behind the wheel of a bus. Now 20 years later I look at it like, no big deal :)
Ignore her Monica ;) She still has trouble just stepping on the bus :fresh:
Congrats on the new job. Expect it to be a little confusing at first, so much to learn and so many new faces. You'll do great

SgtTigger
06-13-2008, 10:57 PM

Congrats on the new job. Expect it to be a little confusing at first, so much to learn and so many new faces. You'll do great

Monica you dont ride the bus to work do you??????

If so please use caution getting off the bus... watch out for holes..... Dont step in the hole if there is one....... and be real nice to the bus driver......:funny:

:cop: :tigger:

wdwgrl377
06-14-2008, 12:09 PM
Yeah I know you've got to watch out for those bus drivers...if they can't step on the bus...they must be a whacky bus driver....LOL Just kidding....

That bus driver we all know and love dearly transported me around the World once before and she did just fine........this was in her own vehicle...

It's all good! Thanks again for the well wishes...

ElenitaB
06-14-2008, 06:40 PM
Best of luck in your new job, Monica! Before you know it, everything will be second nature.

Piglet822
06-15-2008, 02:16 AM

No, no. I have no problem stepping ON the bus. It's stepping OFF the bus I need to work on. And actually, I had taken a step away from the bus when I fell in the hole because I reached back to use the bus for leverage to get up and I couldn't reach it, lol.

daparish
06-15-2008, 08:00 AM
Congrats on the new job. I really hate starting a new job so I know how you feel. You will do great. Wish you lived closer so we could celebrate. I have not been to the Disney Store at Lakeside in ages. :mickey:

DISNEYLOVERS5
06-15-2008, 08:55 AM
Glad You Like Your Job And The Benefits Are Great ( Getting On The Internet)

wdwgrl377
06-15-2008, 04:27 PM
Congrats on the new job. I really hate starting a new job so I know how you feel. You will do great. Wish you lived closer so we could celebrate. I have not been to the Disney Store at Lakeside in ages. :mickey:

Thanks Lori! I wish I were there so we could celebrate! The last time I was in the Disney Store, was with you! Since then, Lakeside has been too crowded for me to go back! LOL Thanks for the well wishes! :D