PDA

View Full Version : Where's Wickett's Warehouse??

DDuck66
06-12-2008, 11:36 AM
Looking at some recent pics from SWW's, it appears that they have opened a special "warehouse" for the merchandise from the celebration. Where exactly is it located??
Thanks and may be force be with me as I venture to the DHS this weekend.

SpaceMtn101
06-12-2008, 11:59 AM
its in the building where sorcerer mickey used to be on mickey ave

Scott C
06-12-2008, 12:00 PM
I believe that it is in soundstage 1 -- just to the left of Toy Story Mania

Thanks
Scott C

Grim Grinning Marathon Runner
06-12-2008, 01:45 PM
It's over by the Scary Apothecary sign.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
06-12-2008, 03:44 PM
Wow, only one person got the location correct. The OP is going to get lost.

It's quite easy to miss - I did on the first day.

As you go towards the entrance to the Backlot Tour area near the DVC Koisk, you'll see the construction wall promoting TSM. If you go right, you'll go towards the ride. But...there is a hidden path (and very very easy to miss) that runs along the wall to the left. If you go there, you should see a CM who will be guiding you towards the shop. It is inside one of the soundstages and there is a lot of stuff there.

I'd recommend walking along the wall to the left and you'll see where the entrance is. The CM's should have on yellow shirts.

squijee
06-13-2008, 08:41 AM
How long will it be open? We are going in Sept the friday after Labor Day.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
06-13-2008, 10:23 AM
It's only open during SWW. They have exclusive merchandise for the collectors who come to the event. It will not be open in September.

DDuck66
06-13-2008, 10:38 AM
Wow, only one person got the location correct. The OP is going to get lost.

It's quite easy to miss - I did on the first day.

As you go towards the entrance to the Backlot Tour area near the DVC Koisk, you'll see the construction wall promoting TSM. If you go right, you'll go towards the ride. But...there is a hidden path (and very very easy to miss) that runs along the wall to the left. If you go there, you should see a CM who will be guiding you towards the shop. It is inside one of the soundstages and there is a lot of stuff there.

I'd recommend walking along the wall to the left and you'll see where the entrance is. The CM's should have on yellow shirts.

Thanks Jessica. I knew I could count on you. I can't wait...but unfortunately my trip just got delayed to next weekend. My DW is under the weather...Thanks again.

garymacd
06-14-2008, 10:15 PM
Okay. I give up. What is SWW???

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-15-2008, 12:22 AM
Star Wars Weekend=SWW

garymacd
06-15-2008, 08:57 PM
Thanks, Kathy.

I feel so silly now.

wdwfansince75
06-16-2008, 08:52 AM
Should be easier to spot now. On WDWmagic, they posted some pictures of Pixar Place with some more of the construction walls removed. In one of the photos, you can see a theatre marquis with a posting of "Wicket's Warehouse". Expect it will still be open when we arrive on the 20th. Here we come! :joy: All packed up, and ready to ride!:horse: