PDA

View Full Version : Sweet ending

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
06-12-2008, 11:18 AM
Let me start out by saying this is a sweet day in our families life together. We had a trip planned for early May but my DD(3) had to have reconstructive kidney surgery in Feb. so with those bills (thanks to terrible insurance) we had to postpone the trip. We rescheduled but my kids were still devastated but understanding. I promised them that no matter what we would go at the end of summer and it would be the best trip ever. Now with gas and the economy I have found myself and my wife working odd jods for extra money to go. I told them three months ago I will not let you down so we are going no matter what. I am happy to say we made our final payment through MJ yesterday. We have been so blessed that we have even been able to add some extra days on our trip. We leave on July 29th and we are so excited.

Bri
06-12-2008, 11:27 AM
I am so happy for you that you and your family still get to go! The memories will be worth it and it is a blessing that you got some extra days. Isn't it awesome how things work out sometimes? I hope you DD is doing better since the surgery!

Hair_Razor
06-12-2008, 11:33 AM
How exciting for your family. Congrats, you are on your way!!

faline
06-12-2008, 12:31 PM
Congrats on being able to fulfill your promise to your kids! Have a great trip! :mickey:

Mickey'sGirl
06-12-2008, 12:43 PM
That's terrific! I hope that your DD is doing well. Here's some :pixie: for her continued recovery!

DizNee143
06-12-2008, 01:54 PM
sorry for all the troubles along the way..but so happy to hear you made the last payment and are able to go for longer than you thought now!! i hope you and your family have the best vacation ever!!! :mickey:

Dsnygirl
06-12-2008, 03:02 PM
That is awesome... I am so happy for you! I hope you & your family have a WONDERFUL time! :mickey:

pdrlkr
06-12-2008, 08:16 PM
:congrats:

RedSoxFan
06-13-2008, 07:56 AM
Congrats and have a wonderful time.:mickey:

DisneyWhirled
06-13-2008, 09:51 AM
Congrats! I am so happy for you and your family. It will be wonderful to see the joy on your kids faces.