PDA

View Full Version : In Park ECV rental question?

Eeyore_fan
06-11-2008, 06:47 PM
Does anyone know if there is a weight limit on their ECVs?? I know when you rent from an outside company they have 2 different types. I am fairly pooh-sized and don't want to embarras myself trying to get on the ECV if I am too big.

MsMin
06-11-2008, 07:27 PM
My dad weighs 275 and the outside source said he could still use the lighter one. (I found it too light for him) the ones in the park are heavier models so I'm sure they can take well over 300lbs. Sorry I don't know the upper limits but they are very sturdy if that helps any.
The problem I have in the parks is the availability. We've had trouble getting one if we were not there bright and early then trouble changing parks and there were none available.

ElenitaB
06-11-2008, 11:00 PM
I'm going from memory here, but I think the ECVs rented by WDW in the parks have a weight limit of 450 lbs. There are two slightly different types of seats available (at least at DHS and MK) and one is a bit more ample than the other, but both are very generous.

I'll look for the rental paperwork this weekend to see if it mentions a number. I think it may be posted on the ECV itself but it's worth a try.