PDA

View Full Version : Coke Zero.....Sprite Zero?

dolphinmickey9170
06-10-2008, 10:09 PM
Mods, if I'm in the wrong place, SORRY, please feel free to move me about the forums.:mickey:

I was wondering if anyone has heard of WDW bringing the zero beverages to the world. I read from another blog reviewing "The Wave" at the Contemporary was serving the zeros.

I would like to let WDW know how I feel as the only soda options in the diet persuasion is a cola. Why not an "uncola" to coin 7-ups phrase, and offer Sprite zero in the parks. I would be so happy. Anyone know the email address I could ask disney to add sprite zero to the parks? Can you all back me up on this one and help me out? Thanks a million....less calories that is.:blush:

DisneyorBust
06-11-2008, 10:14 AM
I hope that Coke Zero is added to the selections at WDW. Much better in my opinion that Diet Coke.

MississippiDisneyFreak
06-11-2008, 10:44 AM
:) There was a thread on this about 6 months ago?..I remember it because I drink Coke Zero.

An intercotee who also drinks Coke Zero listed a few places in the world that serves it, but I don't know about Sprite Zero

dolphinmickey9170
06-11-2008, 11:14 AM
:) There was a thread on this about 6 months ago?..I remember it because I drink Coke Zero.

An intercotee who also drinks Coke Zero listed a few places in the world that serves it, but I don't know about Sprite Zero

I realize there was a previous post on this topic, however, things change, so I'm just inquiring. Sorry to repeat the topic.

tinkerbell04
06-11-2008, 11:32 AM
Kristen, I will be on the lookout for it this week when I am there! I love coke and sprite zero! I will let you know if I see it:mickey:

dolphinmickey9170
06-11-2008, 11:36 AM
Thanks, Danielle!! I was told that THE WAVE was serving the zeros, but I'm hoping the parks will follow suit!! You RAWK!!:mickey:

tinkerbell04
06-24-2008, 05:37 PM
Kristen,
I did look for the zeroes and found the coke zero sporadically throughout the world, no sprite zero at all. Some places had it in the fountain style and some larger places, gift shops etc had coke zero in bottles and/or cans. Still not prevalant everywhere!

dolphinmickey9170
06-24-2008, 08:04 PM
Thanks, Danielle, for checking. I guess I will be sending an email to guest relations to request they add these. I mean, come on, a dark soda is the only diet option......other than the obvious lite lemonade and water. Why not Sprite Zero, they sell Sprite?!?

tinkerbell04
06-25-2008, 04:58 PM
I know! As a really recent diet soda converter, I would love some additional diet options. I can only do so much diet coke! I found my self drinking the unsweetened iced tea and water more then anything else. Sending an email is a great idea, maybe I will try it too.

jillluvsdisney
06-25-2008, 07:09 PM
We all watch our sugar and drink diet soda. I love diet Coke but my parents do not. A while back we found cans of diet Sprite for sale at the coffee bar outside Kona in the Poly. Lack of this item is the one thing that sends us to the grocery store.

On another note, I am happy to find caffiene free diet Coke at many counter service places in WDW.

tracibell
06-26-2008, 05:57 PM
I just got back from Disney and the Port Orleans French Quarter. I could have sworn they had Sprite Zero at the Sassagoula Floatworks. I kept refilling my mug there and I won't drink a non-diet soda. I don't remember it being offered quite as much in the parks though. Of course, I don't remember what I drank at the parks... I just remember having fun! :mickey:

tinkerbell04
06-26-2008, 07:07 PM
I just got back from Disney and the Port Orleans French Quarter. I could have sworn they had Sprite Zero at the Sassagoula Floatworks. I kept refilling my mug there and I won't drink a non-diet soda. I don't remember it being offered quite as much in the parks though. Of course, I don't remember what I drank at the parks... I just remember having fun! :mickey:

We wern't at POFQ so I didn't check there, but if it was there that would be great! Maybe others would soon follow suit! Thanks for that info :)

dolphinmickey9170
06-27-2008, 09:48 PM
I will just continue having diet pepsi and sierra mist free delivered to my room. They are both sugar free!! I just can't tolerate diet coke in the fountain soda.:sick: