PDA

View Full Version : Romance & Disney

Nut4DW
06-10-2008, 04:41 PM
Have you had a romantic moment with a Disney theme?

My DH suprised me with a romantic dinner last Valentine's day - more like shocked me. He took a scene from my favorite Disney movie - Lady and the Tramp and recreated it in our living room. He fixed spaghetti and meatballs - put it on one large plate - including french bread and served wine - on a table set up in front of the tv with...you guess it...Lady and the Tramp playing. I was blown away....:cloud9:

How about you - any Disney romantic moments?

mickey&missy
06-10-2008, 07:33 PM
OMG! That's soooooo sweet!!! Can your DH call my DH and explain to him what romance is?!

divinedi
06-10-2008, 08:27 PM
Nothing like that for me, but then I am single at the moment, still looking for that special someone, but I just had to say what an incredibly sweet, romantic thing to do!! You are soooo lucky, here's hoping there are many more of those moments to come for you!:cloud9:

Nut4DW
06-10-2008, 11:30 PM
Well girls, it took him 26 years to finally do something that romantic. I told him it certainly made up for all the valentines in the past and that he didn't have to worry about trying to top it in the future because he couldn't. So, don't give up hope - guys can be a little slow. ;)