PDA

View Full Version : Kung Fu Panda

Stich8818
06-09-2008, 04:48 PM
Has anyone else got to see this yet? When I first seen the trailers for it I was kind of leery of it to were I was like maybe not theatre but for sure home video.Well my daughter and I went this afternoon to see it and it was very good! The animation was great the stroy was fun and just one of those great summer family movies.

Plus as always good...got to see a Wall-E trailer before.

Melanie
06-09-2008, 05:30 PM
We're looking forward to seeing this one. :thumbsup:

2Epcot
06-09-2008, 05:48 PM
I was not planning to see this but I was visiting my family out of state this weekend, and my niece and nephew wanted to see it ... I loved the movie, the animation is fantastic. I thought the story was good, and very funny. A great entertaining family film. :thumbsup:

Disneyexpert15
06-11-2008, 03:34 PM
I went to see this movie with my aunt, her fiance's kids who are 8 and 10. We saw it about Friday afternoon and when we sat down in the theatre. The guy who works at the threatre came to the front and told us that movie is not working it was playing upside down and backwards. So, we saw it Saturday afternoon and everything was fine. We saw the whole movie with no problems.

Flower
06-12-2008, 11:03 PM
Is it okay for a 4 year old?

jrkcr
06-16-2008, 11:11 AM
We took DD 16,14 and 8 to see this yesterday morning. We all thought it was very fun!! It had quit a few laugh-out-loud scenes. And since all of my DD's take Aikido, it was right up their alley to see the "moves" -now DD8 wants to take kung fu too!

And the scary bad guy, was on level with the scariness of Jafar. You know, dark scenes, evil glowing eyes....Probably just one scene that a 4 year old may need to hold hands, or hide under a blanket.

DD 8 asked on the ride home, how long does it take a movie to come out on DVD.....already making her Christmas wish list! ;)

DisneyDog
06-24-2008, 01:08 PM
I took DS5 (and 3/4) to see it on Saturday. We both loved it, especially the ending which we both thought was very funny. I loved hearing the song Kung Fu Fighting...I assumed that was Jack Black singing it? He really is a great singer.

amd780
06-29-2008, 06:46 PM
DH and I just saw this movie yesterday. We loved it - it had a good story with some really hilarious parts. I definitely recommend it! :)

brownie
06-30-2008, 09:56 AM
The boys and I went to see this. It was good. I wanted to see it, which is unusual since I don't usually care for the non-Pixar computer animated movies.

WDWFREAK101
06-30-2008, 12:25 PM
It was alright. Whatever expectations you might have, it won't live up to them. I wasn't really looking forward to this but hey, I would do anything to see a movie and get out of the house with my family. I saw it and I thought it was just decent. I have to say though, Dreamworks' animation is getting better nad better. It's getting to where Pixar was 15 years ago. It is fine for kids and it is I guess a good family film but it isn't a movie for an evening out. I found myself wanting to watch Wall-E during the first hour especially seeing the trailer for it before the film started! If you want an animated film to take your kids, I would recommend Wall-E more then Kung Fu Panda. Wall-E is FAR more entertaining.

Diznee4Me
07-01-2008, 10:07 AM
The DW and I went and saw it last weekend. We both loved it and she wants to go see it again. The DD went and saw it with one of her friends last night and they both really enjoyed it also. Great flick and Jack Black's voice work is great.:thumbsup: