PDA

View Full Version : We need lots of prayers!

Ms.Disney
06-09-2008, 02:14 PM
Hey everyone I have not been on here for almost a month. We have been through so much, on May 10th our home caught fire, my parent were there. I lost my 3 cats and my puppy. I was in the hospital for 3 day for smoke inhalation. My father and husband tried to go back in (we had to all go out through windows) while the house was on fire to try to save the animals, 30% of my fathers body was brunt and he had very bad smoke inhalation. My husband also had smoke inhalation. My husband was only in the hospital over night. But my dad is still in the hospital. He was in ICU for 3 and half weeks and is now in trauma step down. His burns are healing great but his lungs are still trying to heal. Hes had such a time, he got pneumonia (because he is on a ventilator) then double pneumonia, then a bladder infection, then the poor man had a hart attack! (he is 49 years old) then had to have hart surgery with pneumonia and being on a ventilator. It was a very high risk surgery. He came out of it ok and he is doing better but he is still on the vent on and off. (they are trying to get him off of it slowly) He had a bad chest xray yesterday and I was wondering if all you wonderful people would pray for my father. His name is Jeff. Please pray that his hart stays strong and working and please pray that is lungs clear up. Our family has been through so much, all this and I am pregnant. I feel so blessed that we were able to make it out.

Another thing, the house fire was caused by a bath and body works wallflower plug in. PLEASE IF YOU USE ANY TYPE OF PLUG INS THROW THEM OUT! THEY START FIRES! I don't want anyone to have to go through what we have been through with the lost of our pets and what my poor dad has been through. Thank you all for taking the time to read this. Please pray for my dad.

Thanks so much

Jackie

faline
06-09-2008, 02:21 PM
I'm so sorry your family has had to endure this! :pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie: Lots of pixie dust that your father heals quickly!

Bethis26fan
06-09-2008, 02:23 PM
I just said a prayer. I hope everything goes better for your family.

Jasper
06-09-2008, 02:26 PM
I also want to send you tons of :pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie:. You and your entire family will be in all of our prayers. I do hope your father makes a quick recovery!

Mickey'sGirl
06-09-2008, 02:29 PM
:pixie: and :hug: for you and all your family Jackie. I hope your dad is home soon.

DizNee143
06-09-2008, 02:33 PM
omg..i am sooo sorry for everything you and your family has been through!!
ill keep you all in my thoughts and prayers..

Nut4DW
06-09-2008, 02:34 PM
Will keep you and your family in our prayers - special prayers for your dad's quick recovery.

Tinksalot
06-09-2008, 02:37 PM
You in my prayers. Good luck. :pixie::pixie::pixie::hug:

DisneyWhirled
06-09-2008, 02:48 PM
I'm so sorry for all that you and your family has had to go through. I am praying for your dad and your entire family.

Please try to rest and take care of yourself, too!! Your little bundle will be hear before you know it!

tinkerbellybutton
06-09-2008, 02:49 PM
Wow. :hug: I'm so glad that you all made it out. I'm so sorry about the loss of your pets. I will definately keep ALL of you in my prayers. :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: Your dad will be at the top of my list.

Kairi_7378
06-09-2008, 03:23 PM
Hugs, prayers, and pixie dust to you all. I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your pets.

alphamommy
06-09-2008, 03:23 PM
I'm so sorry all this has happened. I'm just thankful that you and your family made it out.

:hug::hug: and :pixie::pixie::pixie: for all of you, and prayers for healing for your dad.

Good luck!
Tammy

Jeri Lynn
06-09-2008, 03:36 PM
Jackie,
I am very sorry to hear what you have had to go through.

Many prayers and pixie dust that you, your dad and your family recover quickly.

Bless your furry family that did not make it. Special prayers for them also.:(

meldan98
06-09-2008, 04:00 PM
My prayers and pixie dust are with you. I'm so sorry your family has been hit with such tragedy.

Stitchahula
06-09-2008, 04:35 PM
tons of prayers and pixie dust for your whole family. I'm so sorry to hear you lost your animals I know how hard it is to loose 1 I can't imagine loosing 3 at once. On the other hand I'm happy to hear your dad is doing better here's to a speedy recovery for him. Congrats on the new baby I know you are overwhelmed right now but when things calm down I hope you get to really enjoy this special time.

ChipnDaleGal
06-09-2008, 04:58 PM
I am so sorry that your family has had to go through such a traumatic experience. I hope you poor father continues to get better. Lots of :pixie: on the way for him. So sorry as well for the loss of your pets. You have had a lot to deal with and to be pregnant at the same time has to make it even more tiring. I wish you and your family all the best as you recover from this and move on with your lives.

WonderlandsMostWanted
06-09-2008, 04:59 PM
Oh I am SO sorry. My heart is with you and your family. Your dad sounds like a strong man, I'm sure he can pull through. I hope you're all doing well again soon.

PS. I'm throwing away all of my Wallflowers as soon as I get home. That's just aweful.

Jeff
06-09-2008, 05:08 PM
What an ordeal.
I will be praying for your father and all of your family.

daparish
06-09-2008, 05:27 PM
I am so sorry for what you and your family are going through. I will keep you all in my prayers. Thank God you all made it out. Trust in God and he will see you through this ordeal.

Dsnygirl
06-09-2008, 05:30 PM
I am so glad you and your family made it out safely, although some of you have had to spend some time in the hospital... but at least you're okay, and that's all that matters. Esp. being pregnant... how very scarey. Sending :pixie: and prayers for you and your family that you will all get through this!

MsMin
06-09-2008, 06:00 PM
Sending :pixie: and prayers for all especially your dad. :( So sorry to hear the news.

Hope0277
06-09-2008, 06:16 PM
Prayers & :pixie: on the way!

mickey&missy
06-09-2008, 06:54 PM
Lots of prayers, positive thoughts and :pixie: to you and your family. How terrible! You guys must have been so scared! I'm so sorry for the loss of your pets. :hug:

wdwgrl377
06-09-2008, 07:24 PM
I am so sorry this has happened. You and your family are definitley in my prayers. I'm so sorry for the loss of your pets.

Lots of :pixie::pixie: coming your way for your family and for your dad's recovery.

ElenitaB
06-09-2008, 07:27 PM
I'm so sorry your family is going through this! All of you, and your dad in particular, will be in my prayers!

Here's a whole bunch of :pixie: for healing!

Marilyn Michetti
06-09-2008, 07:50 PM
God bless you with getting your lives back together. Your dad has a struggle ahead, and you all have emotional healing. I will put you all on my daily prayer list.

I hope BB&B has been made aware of this by a very forceful attorney.:(

mrsgaribaldi
06-09-2008, 07:54 PM
I'm so sorry. Loads of :pixie::pixie::pixie:and prayers on the way.

pianobabe
06-09-2008, 10:32 PM
A lot of prayers and thoughts going out your way.

Ms.Disney
06-09-2008, 10:49 PM
Thank you all for the prayers, please please keep them coming. My dad's blood pressure went up to 200 over something tonight. My mom was at the hospital with him, she told the nurses to call the cardiologist and none of them did. My mom called me to look up the number and she had to call him herself. Anyway they did get it down but please pray that is blood pressure stays normal, that his lungs clear up and that they can get him off the vent for good. I am so upset about this and then to here that the staff on the trauma floor is not giving him the care he needs. I pray that he will get better care. Anyway thank you again for your prayers, we really need them.

LauraleeH
06-09-2008, 11:03 PM
I'm so sorry about everything that's going on. I'm definitely praying for you and your family. Just hang in there...we're all praying for you.

weswerx
06-09-2008, 11:31 PM
So sorry to hear about all of this. Sending tons of :pixie: and prayers for your dad and family. He must really be special to be willing to risk his life for the pets like he did. He sounds like a real hero!
I pray that he recovers quickly.

PirateLover
06-10-2008, 12:07 AM
My gosh, what a chain of events to have to suffer through. Plenty of :pixie: :pixie: and prayers on their way to you! :hug:

Mousefever
06-10-2008, 12:21 AM
You, your family, and particularly your dad are in my prayers. I hope that your dad heals quickly.

Amy

r4kids
06-10-2008, 08:27 PM
:grouphug: :magic: :pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie:

RedSoxFan
06-10-2008, 09:41 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you, your father and your family. God Bless.

Ms.Disney
06-11-2008, 10:43 AM
I just wanted to chime in and thank everyone for thier prayers. I think it is what has got him this far. I saw him yesterday and he was very responsive. He gets upset because he is hooked up to all this stuff has to stay in bed, then his blood pressure goes up. Thank you all again for all of your prayers, please keep them coming.