PDA

View Full Version : ? re: EMH?

Dsnygirl
06-09-2008, 12:25 PM
For those of you "in the know" -- how do we know when a park is listed to have evening EMH how late it is staying open? I've checked both here on I'cot and on Disney's site, and both say a park can stay open "up to 3 hours" later for EMH... but yet I see a lot of people posting that "Epcot will be open 'til midnight" or "MK is open 'til 11pm" on the EMH nights... how do they know that for sure? Is there something I'm missing? :confused: Thanks! :thanks:

DNS
06-09-2008, 12:45 PM
Add three hours to the posted park closing time. If MK is to close at 9:00, but has EMH in the evening, it will be open until midnight. If AK is to close at 6:00 according to posted hours, but has the evening EMH, it will close at 9:00. Personally, I've never known the evening hours to be less than 3 hours.

mickey&missy
06-09-2008, 12:57 PM
I've also never seen it less then 3 hours. I wonder why they say "up to" when 3 seems to be what it always is?!

JPooh
06-09-2008, 01:10 PM
If you go on the Disney website and choose the park you're interested in. Choose park hours and then pick the month you're going to be their. Then click on any extra magic hour and it will give you a list of dates of EMH for morning and night. The morning time give one extra hour and night are 3. Whatever time is posted for closing time in general you can add 3 EMH to that.

CrazyStitch
06-09-2008, 01:38 PM
It's always been 3 hours that I've seen. I think they tag on the "up to" part to cover themselves legally in the event they need to shut down before that.