PDA

View Full Version : When you know that you have it bad...

elmjimmlm
06-08-2008, 05:02 PM
I know that my DH has the Disney obsession when we were in church today and on the bulletin there was a snow covered mountain and he asked me if I thought it looked like EE...A few weeks ago the bulletin had a tree on it and he said that it was the tree of life...

Do you ever notice there are hidden :mjump: everywhere or is that just me?
Are there times when you feel like you dont think about anything but Disney?

I believe that we see Disney in everything now and I think that we need :help:...

DisneyFreak23
06-08-2008, 06:40 PM
lol.. i do see to find mickeys everywhere!!

Bringonthemouse!
06-09-2008, 08:53 AM
While at work I was having a rather serious conversation with one of my staff members when I happened to glance down at he floor and completely lost my train of thought. Someone had spilled their drink on the tiles and the 3 large "drips" landed in certain shape. :mickey: Thank goodness all my employees are aware of my osbssesion so the girl I was talking to wasn't surprised but by the end of the day, everyone had heard what happened :blush:

Tinkerfreak
06-09-2008, 09:20 AM
I am so bad that when considering if I should go back to work or not I actually thought to myself "but it might not fit in with my Disney trips". I'm sure that many of us are guilty of spotting hidden mickeys all the time and just them mention of anything Disney steals our attention away from what we are doing. DH laughs at me and tells me it is a sickness or an obsession. I tell him it is not a sickness it is a gift;).

buzznwoodysmom
06-09-2008, 10:14 AM
My whole family has it bad. We find hidden mickeys everywhere. Our newest hidden Mickey is a bush. We recently moved into a new nieghborhood and when we exit our neighborrhood the house directly across the street has three bushes that from the right angle make a perfect Mickey head. Everytime we pass one of us says something about the Mickey bush. I would love to knock on their door and ask if they did it on purpose or not. We were also so excited to learn the family right next door to us love WDW as well. Not as much as us, but that could all change now that we're here!:D

cfoshe
06-09-2008, 12:35 PM
showing a co-worker how cool the new google earth 3-d of WDW is.:D

cal5755
06-10-2008, 01:12 PM
My whole family is like that!! We find tons of things that remind us of Disney!! My kids are as obsessed as I am too. From watching the planning DVD everyday to mapping out rides and measuring themselves to see if they are tall enough to ride certain rides it is insanity in this house. We can make a train conversation turn into the need to ride COP lol.

I don't think we need help... we just need more money for more trips :mickey:

Texas Tinkerbell Too
06-11-2008, 11:21 AM
Yes, I am even trying to find ways to combine Disney with work. I told my DH yesterday that I found a nursing convention I could attend in Feb 2009. He said he couldn't understand why I would want to go back so soon after our September trip. I like to think he was actually a little jealous because I was considering a trip to WDW by myself. :secret:

Jeniflower
06-11-2008, 11:32 AM
counting Micky toppers when ever i'm out and even walking through car parks to get more.
Edinburgh I average on 7 or 8
Florida we are talking hundreds:mickey:

cindyrellinut
06-11-2008, 06:44 PM
I know I have it bad because my next trip is 62 days away and I'm bursting with anticipation. I made my husband actually consent to a trip which for years he's says would never happen. I've always gone with others and this trip is just extra special because he will be there. I think about the castle and Main Street all day long. Watch the Vacation DVD over and over. Plus, I was there less than 2 weeks ago and look at the pictures until I can't see straight. Obsessed, maybe...

dolphinmickey9170
06-11-2008, 08:44 PM
Cinderellinut, you should join our minimeet, that's what makes me obsessed!!:mickey: I LOVE DISNEY!!

SpecJoe Magic
06-12-2008, 01:03 AM
Do you ever notice there are hidden :mjump: everywhere or is that just me?

Speaking of hidden Mickey's, I noticed that one of our Mickey coasters had ended up under the couch (I have no idea how that happened) and just a small portion of it was visible. So I said to my wife, "Look, there is a hidden Mickey." Well, I thought it was kind of funny. :D

DizNee143
06-12-2008, 09:50 AM
Speaking of hidden Mickey's, I noticed that one of our Mickey coasters had ended up under the couch (I have no idea how that happened) and just a small portion of it was visible. So I said to my wife, "Look, there is a hidden Mickey." Well, I thought it was kind of funny. :D

hahaha!! thats a good one!! :D

BluewaterBrad
06-12-2008, 03:43 PM
Yes, I think I am nuts sometimes also!:mickey:

pink
06-12-2008, 07:31 PM
Oh I think I have it bad too! The other day I woke up with a bruise on my arm and it looked EXACTLY LIKE MICKEY MOUSE! I can't even tell you how many people I showed, I don't think anyone has ever been so excited about a bruise before haha. :mickey:

Nut4DW
06-12-2008, 07:59 PM
I am so happy to read all the posts on this thread. I was beginning to think I was the only one with the "gift" as someone put it. My next trip is 6 months away and I am so excited - family and friends are already tired of hearing about it. I book my ADRs tomorrow - I can't wait. I work from my home and my office is decorated in "Disney Chic" or as my DH says - all that junk you bought at Disney. Disney rocks!!!!!:mickey:

cfoshe
06-13-2008, 12:41 PM
When you can not wait to get on and let your intercot family when plans change for the better.

elmjimmlm
06-17-2008, 11:06 AM
I have another one...My DS was in the garage and he saw some splattered paint and had me come and see the Hidden Mickey:mickey:...

Georgesgirl1
06-17-2008, 09:07 PM
DH found a hidden Mickey on the Chismon tree at church. The whole advent season I had a hard time concentrating during the sermons b/c all I could think about was Disney!

Kristin