PDA

View Full Version : In Which Park Will You Find Your Favorite Food?

TIGGERSDOBOUNCE
06-08-2008, 01:06 PM
:tigger: :eat: NO MATTER WHERE I AM OR WHAT I AM DOING I CAN CLOSE MY EYES AND PICTURE MYSELF WALKING THROUGH THE UNITED KINGDOM...I AM GOING TO THE HAVE THE BEST FISH AND CHIPS WITH THE MOST CRISP PEAS I HAVE EVER TASTED AT THE ROSE AND CROWN :mickey:

Young@Heart
06-08-2008, 01:10 PM
Well, if it's ANY food, I'd have to say MK (Dole Whip float!!!!). :cloud9:

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
06-08-2008, 01:48 PM
Sushi in Japan

CaptSmee
06-08-2008, 02:15 PM
The giant soft pretzels from anywhere! (although Germany's are the best!)

EllieMae
06-08-2008, 02:17 PM
I would have to say Epcot since that is where most of my favorite meals are eaten. There are individual things that I love at each park though, that is just one of the wonderful things about WDW!

RockChalkKimball
06-08-2008, 02:41 PM
My family likes to joke that we "eat our way around the world". Everyone has a different country that they like to eat in, so we are eating all day long when we are in Epcot. I can honestly say that I have never had a bad meal anywhere in WDW. There are places I like better than others, but overall, everything is great. It is one the reasons we continue to come back. We know that everything is such high quality.

IloveDisney71
06-08-2008, 03:54 PM
Well, if it's ANY food, I'd have to say MK (Dole Whip float!!!!). :cloud9:

Me too! YUM!!!:papple:

JuicyMoose17
06-08-2008, 04:09 PM
EPCOT. Food from eleven different countries? ... yes please.

Marilyn Michetti
06-08-2008, 04:17 PM
This post might be more than I can handle on a Sunday afternoon, but I'll give it a whirl.

In the MK, I love Liberty Tree Tavern with it's traditional American feast food.

EPCOT - Oh, my.....I guess it would be LeCellier - french dip, or New York strip steak.

The Studios - I think the Cobb salad at Brown Derby.

AK - It would be the barbeque chicken at Flaming Tree. (Is that what it's called? - I'm having a senior moment).

Snacks would be:
MK - Anything from the bakery
EPCOT - School bread at Norway's bakery
Studio's - Cinnamon roll at Starring Rolls
AK - I'm drawing a blank, but my idea of a snack is something sweet, so I'll find it when we go in Dec.:D

samanthastanky
06-08-2008, 04:27 PM
I'd like to have a popcorn, a sprite, and a bench in the shade! :mickey:

elmjimmlm
06-08-2008, 04:32 PM
I really liked the CS in POR...I also loved the breakfast at Boatwrights...Then again I really loved Chef Mickeys...Then there is Sunshine Season...I also had a great eggroll in MK...
What was the ? again?:blush:

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
06-08-2008, 04:35 PM
MK:
Pecos Bill's

DHS:
Hollywood & Vine

EPCOT:
Coral Reef

AK:
Rainforest Cafe

Chris :hatter:

Belle_0717
06-08-2008, 06:16 PM
MK- Hummus Sandwich at CCH

AK- Onion Rings at FTB

DHS- French Fries at 50's PT

Epcot- Sushi in Japan

Disneyfun
06-08-2008, 11:21 PM
Combining nostalgia and a great yummy snack - the chicken tenders at Columbia Harbor House at MK! Yummy!

Jared
06-09-2008, 12:13 AM
Dining has always been an integral part of Epcot's model, so I suppose it has the best food of the four parks, but my family does not particularly like the World Showcase table service options. Generally, we have our major meals at resort restaurants and enjoy counter service in the parks. So we most enjoy the food at the Magic Kingdom because Columbia Harbour House is our favorite lunch spot. Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe and Pecos Bill Cafe adds variety, and the Main Street Bakery is an unparalleled experience.

:tasty:

Natazu
06-09-2008, 04:18 AM
Epcot is about the only park where I like more than one or two restaurants. My favorite restaurants are mostly at the resorts but Epcot has some true gems like Marrakesh, Coral Reef, & Le Cellier.

RAIDER
06-09-2008, 06:55 AM
Rainforest Cafe ....those crabcakes :cloud9:

bruin1344
06-09-2008, 01:06 PM
Epcot World Showcase has the best food, we booked most of our ADR at most of the countries

MK has great counterservice restaurants especially Pecos Bill

GrmGrninGost
06-09-2008, 05:52 PM
Tough one! I think my favorite food is at DHS 50's Prime Time Cafe! :mickey:

IceCreamlover
06-09-2008, 06:48 PM
Got to be the pulled pork sandwiches at Flame Tree Barbeque! Gotta have at least 1 every trip! And no sharing!

BelleLovesTheBeast
06-09-2008, 07:28 PM
My favorite park for food is Epcot. I love to eat in the different countries. We've tried every country but China and Japan per advice from a Disney employee to avoid those two.

brownie
06-10-2008, 10:24 AM
The giant soft pretzels from anywhere! (although Germany's are the best!)

Second this!

dolphinmickey9170
06-10-2008, 01:57 PM
The filet and cream cheese mashed potatoes at Le Cellier! THE BEST:mickey::mickey::mickey::mickey::mickey:

jonahbear2006
06-10-2008, 03:05 PM
snacking was my favorite part of the dining plan. I would not have found anything to munch on without it.
Mk-Main Street Bakery's Cinnomin Roll
Confectionary's Carmel Apples

Animal Kingdom- Mcdonald's Fries AAAHHHH, Sinful!

Hollywood Studios- Mikshake from 50s diner.

Epcot-cheesecake from Boulangerie Pattiserie, Mac and cheese from sunshine season

Downtown Disney- Make your own treats. OOOOH These rice krispy treats and marshmellows are excellent!!

Gator
06-10-2008, 03:09 PM
If my family would let me, I'd stay at Epcot nearly every day just so I could eat all their great food (as long as I avoided San Angel).

JasonH
06-10-2008, 05:42 PM
Oooo, need a lot of time with this answer...good thing I have a lot of time right now. :D

MK - Cosmic Ray's, Columbia Harbour House & Pecos Bill's are great for regular meals. For snacks, give me a turkey leg from the Turkey Leg Wagon or a non-fat yogurt from Sunshine Tree Terrace(in which these typically come in a cup that as far as I can tell can ONLY be found there, have 4 so far :thumbsup:)

Epcot - For meals, I'd have to go with Le Cellier (perfect meal would be Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup, Oven Roasted Wild Mushrooms and Herb Crusted Prime Rib), Garden Grille, Coral Reef or Sunshine Seasons. For snacks, Fountainview Espresso & Bakery, Sunshine Seasons, glazed almonds and pecans, Boulangerie Patisserie(love that quiche lorraine) and Kringla Og Bakery.

DHS - In the past I've enjoyed getting Cobb Salad from Brown Derby, Sci-Fi, ABC Commissary and Backlot Express for meals. Snacks usually don't happen much here. Maybe popcorn during Fantasmic! or a turkey leg. Definitely a hot chocolate in the special light up mug while looking at the Christmas lights of the Osbourne Spectacle of Lights. :thumbsup:

AK - Rainforest Cafe!!!! Lately it's been our only ADR restaurant we go to. And my DNiece can atest to that. :mickey:

TIGGERSDOBOUNCE
06-10-2008, 05:55 PM
My favorite park for food is Epcot. I love to eat in the different countries. We've tried every country but China and Japan per advice from a Disney employee to avoid those two.

:tigger: GOTTA ASK?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH JAPAN...WE HAVE RESERVATIONS IN 2 WEEKS...PLEASE CLARIFY WHAT THE CAST MEMBER WAS TALKING ABOUT...?

Hull-onian
06-11-2008, 03:46 PM
Tusker House was our favorite at Animal Kingdom. We haven't been since they introduced the buffet. I am still going with Tusker House.:tasty:

lockedoutlogic
06-11-2008, 03:58 PM
counter service:

1. MK
2. AK
3. EPCOT
4. MGM...err...DHS

table service:

1. EPCOT
2. DHS
3. MK
4. AK

And there is nothing wrong with Mitsukoshi.....

it is fairly common...as it is similar to any japanese hibachi place that may be near you....Beni Hana or the like....

but the food is great.....Nine Dragons is not.....that is for certain

katzctkpt
06-11-2008, 04:46 PM
EC in Japan.....love the scallops n fried rice...:mickey:

Polynesian Dweller
06-11-2008, 04:50 PM
Epcot. Great gelato at Italy, fabulous filet at Le Cellier and used to get those yummy beavertails in Canada.

disneychic426
06-12-2008, 02:30 PM
I would have to say the Magic Kingdom, my favorites are chicken fingers, churros, :popcorn: and :bar:.
:mickey::mickey:

Giselle
06-13-2008, 05:05 PM
my fave is the mickey ears sold at all the parks. my favorite restaurant at the parks is epcot's japaneese and cinderella's royal table at MK. can't wait to go back!:eat: