PDA

View Full Version : Pirate shops

Blackwater_Pirate
06-08-2008, 02:19 AM
Hi, I will be going to Disneyland in about a month and I have asked my friends but could not get a clear answer; What are the names of the shops in Disneyland that sell pirate items or are pirate themed themselves and where are they in Disneyland?

It's just me pirate-self that be really interested in picking up new supplies to add to character, lol.

Piglet822
06-08-2008, 08:32 AM
I'm going to move this to the Disneyland forum, I'll think you'll get a response to your question over there.
Enjoy your trip, DL is on my list of must go places :plane:

tinkwest
06-08-2008, 10:33 AM
Le Bat en Rouge has mostly Haunted Mansion Holiday merchandise, but I believe also carries Pirates merchandise. Pieces of Eight is Pirates, Pirates, Pirates. Both stores are in New Orleans Square.

NotaGeek
06-08-2008, 01:12 PM
Hi, I will be going to Disneyland in about a month and I have asked my friends but could not get a clear answer; What are the names of the shops in Disneyland that sell pirate items or are pirate themed themselves and where are they in Disneyland?

It's just me pirate-self that be really interested in picking up new supplies to add to character, lol.

Right when you come off Pirates of the Caribbean look right as you hit New Orleans square. There are 2-3 big stores that are chock full of Pirates stuff.

BrerGnat
06-10-2008, 11:51 PM
Um...honestly...there is NO shortage of pirate stuff at DLR. It starts in Downtown Disney. World of DIsney has a lot of stuff. There is pirate merchandise everywhere: for guys, for girls, for kids; toys, clothing, home decor, etc. Also, Vault 28 (a "high end boutique style" store), also carries a bunch of Pirate clothing.

Inside DL, New Orleans Square is "Pirates Central", but there are also SEVERAL shops on Main Street that carry Pirate Apparel. There is even Pirate themed stuff sold in the big store in FRONTIERLAND.

For real, you will have NO problem finding more stuff to add to your collection.

Crystal Palace
07-02-2008, 02:45 PM
I love Pieces of Eight!

Blackwater_Pirate
07-23-2008, 06:41 PM
Thank you, to everyone, who posted any pirate stuff selling stores in Disneyland. My trip was great and now I have a wonderful pirate hat and a cursed Aztec gold piece necklace. :thumbsup:

Thank you once again.:mickey: