PDA

View Full Version : BBB at Magic Kingdom

kadesha
06-07-2008, 10:47 AM
Wasn't sure where to put this.

I just made reservations for my daughters to have the "crown" package at the BBB at Magic Kingdom. I was just wondering how I should budget for this. Is there anything that they can do there that would cause the price listed online to increase?

TheDuckRocks
06-08-2008, 09:30 AM
There are items there that you can purchase in addition to the package you have selected but it would have to be at your prompting. When we took my granddaughter we made the reservation for the basic hair, make-up and nails package and not once were we asked if we wanted anything in addition to what we paid for in the package. We did tip the 2 Godmothers in training. They also gave us a nice bag at the end that included all of the unused make-up and nail polish, each child stars with brand new, unopened products.

kadesha
06-08-2008, 10:35 AM
There are items there that you can purchase in addition to the package you have selected but it would have to be at your prompting. When we took my granddaughter we made the reservation for the basic hair, make-up and nails package and not once were we asked if we wanted anything in addition to what we paid for in the package. We did tip the 2 Godmothers in training. They also gave us a nice bag at the end that included all of the unused make-up and nail polish, each child stars with brand new, unopened products.

Thank you, that's just what I was wanting to know! :thumbsup: