PDA

View Full Version : Ack! How long is your ADR#?

WonderlandsMostWanted
06-07-2008, 10:02 AM
Alright, this may sound silly, but how many digits is the ADR #? In say, Dec? I just booked my one, lonely little ADR this morning, (half asleep, and still tired!) and the number just looks short to me! It's 8 digits long, but I feel like they were longer last year. I'm trying to determine whether or not I need to be freaking out and calling them back, or if I'm just being silly. :blush:

Thanks!

disneydeb
06-07-2008, 10:18 AM
I'll be able to tell you Monday!:mickey:

wendy*darling
06-07-2008, 10:30 AM
Mine are all 8 digits.
I think you may be thinking of the resort reservation numbers- I believe they are all 12 digits long.

nicjohn3
06-07-2008, 10:30 AM
Hello--mine are 8 also ;)

shadowden
06-07-2008, 11:34 AM
...8 sounds right to me. Enjoy!

HndrdPrcnt
06-07-2008, 11:57 AM
8-digits is correct! I just looked at my spreadsheet for our upcoming Sept trip and all of the ADRs that we have are with 8-digit numbers. Thanks for having me take a look though!! Just looking at our spreadsheet with all of our ADRs gets me excited about our trip!! We got really lucky with the ADRs that we got!! Here's what we got -

Le Cellier
Crystal Palace
Yachtsman Steakhouse
Marrakesh
California Grill
Chef Mickey's
Boma
Kona Cafe
O'Hana
Tuto Italia
Biergarten
Prime Time Cafe

Yeah, I'll be coming home about 15 pounds heavier than when I left!! Hopefully I don't get charged by the airline for extra luggage!! :blush:

DizneyFreak2002
06-07-2008, 01:19 PM
ADR numbers are usually 8 numbers...

WonderlandsMostWanted
06-07-2008, 03:57 PM
Oh thank you!! :blush: I guess it's just been too long since my last trip. (December 07) I guess this is just more proof we need to go more often!! :thedolls: I wonder if I could convince DBF of that one...

Thank you all for saving me from a mild panic attack today!