PDA

View Full Version : Mickey's Christmas Party?

Donald Duck Rules
06-07-2008, 09:07 AM
Does anyone know what the hours are for the Mickey Christmas Party in Dec?

Trying to finanlize plans for my next trip and curious on the time for the party

sagessa
06-07-2008, 09:09 AM
The party runs from 7pm until midnight each night that it is scheduled. Complete details for 2008 can be found here (http://intercot.com/infocentral/holidays/christmas/mvmcp.asp).

Rachel R.

joanna71985
06-07-2008, 04:00 PM
The parties run 7pm-midnight.

However, with the party ticket you can enter the MK at 4pm.

Main Street Jim
06-07-2008, 05:35 PM
However, with the party ticket you can enter the MK at 4pmJust to clarify...you can enter with JUST your Party tickets at 4:00pm and not have to use a day off of your regular park tickets. you'll get a wristband that lets us know you're in the park for the party so we don't "kick you out" at 7:00. There is no Wishes (even for the day guests) or Spectro on party nights as well.

bkfree
06-10-2008, 11:55 PM
Hi,
We are going Dec. 2-9th and based on many opinions I have read, have decided not to do the MIckey's Christmas Party. After reading all the stuff that we will see during regular hours, what exactly do you get over and above the Christmas season experience without the party?

Also, I am planning our day at MK on the day that they do not have a party, I figure this will be a less crowded time. Am I right?

CaptainJessicaSparrow
06-11-2008, 01:01 AM
Just to clarify...you can enter with JUST your Party tickets at 4:00pm and not have to use a day off of your regular park tickets. you'll get a wristband that lets us know you're in the park for the party so we don't "kick you out" at 7:00. There is no Wishes (even for the day guests) or Spectro on party nights as well.

Remember Jim, during Christmas we do show regular Wishes at 6pm for day Guests even on nights when there is MVMCP.