PDA

View Full Version : Antenna Balls in WOD in New York?

Kairi_7378
06-07-2008, 01:26 AM
My antenna ball was stolen off of my car a few months ago. The regular Disney stores don't have them. My husband has suggested taking me to New York City for my birthday in July. Can anyone tell me if they sell antenna balls in the WOD store in New York? I'd hate to make him go there if they aren't available. Thanks!

T-Belle
06-07-2008, 08:42 AM
I was there a few weeks ago and honestly I don't remember seeing them. But then again I wasn't looking for them either. Why don't you give them a call before heading out?

goofiecrazy
06-07-2008, 09:40 AM
Our Disney store here doesnt have them either.You might be better off calling the merch number in florida and getting one that way.

RockinRobin
06-07-2008, 12:08 PM
A friend gave me one from the Disney Store in NYC it was a black one with "I Love NY" on it. I don't know if they have any others or not.

GrandFlo
06-07-2008, 08:07 PM
World of Disney in NYC has pretty much the same antenna toppes they have in the parks. I stopped in last week and got the Mickey Pirate Ears and Mickey Ears with Apprentice Hat. They also had the pack with all toppers for the holidays.

I have to buy new ones all the time because DH always goes through the car wash with poor Mickey on the antenna. :blush

Also, WOD in NYC has Goofy's Candy Co goodies, same as in the parks. Whenever I need a Disney fix, the candy really helps.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-07-2008, 09:38 PM
When we were there at Xmas they even had packages with about 8 holiday ones in it as well as loose ones.

Kairi_7378
06-07-2008, 10:43 PM
Thanks for the information! I was really hoping to be able to replace my topper. I may treat myself to the holiday ones while I am there, too :)

*goofy'sgirls*
06-10-2008, 09:14 PM
I'm pretty sure they do. I live in NY and the disney store in the mall where I live sells them for a dollar on clearance. I bought one for each holiday plus a jack skellington and pirates mickey.