PDA

View Full Version : Drinks at DS

NJGIRL
06-06-2008, 01:19 PM
My sister was telling me about a place in DS that sells adult drinks and kid friendly versions also. She couldn't remember were it was. As many times as we have been to DS I don't remember seeing this place. Can someone tell me where it is. Maybe it's seasonal??? She went in July and we always go in Oct.

What drinks do they have and what is your favorite?

faline
06-06-2008, 01:26 PM
Tune-In Lounge comes to mind. It's next to the Prime Time Cafe and is often quite busy with folks waiting to be seated for their meals.

The Catwalk bar above the Brown Derby (actually above Playhouse Disney) closed a number of years ago now. That was a great place to chill off on a hot day!

NJGIRL
06-06-2008, 01:36 PM
Tune-In Lounge comes to mind. It's next to the Prime Time Cafe and is often quite busy with folks waiting to be seated for their meals.

Is this a place you can access from outside or do you have to go inside and sit down for service? I have never noticed it before:confused: Is it opened year round?

Maleficent's Dad
06-06-2008, 01:45 PM
Is this a place you can access from outside or do you have to go inside and sit down for service? I have never noticed it before:confused: Is it opened year round?
You can go into the Tune In Lounge without having to sit for dinner at 50's. It's adjacent to the restaurant - and in fact the "holding area" for those awaiting tables.

We've gone in there for a drink on occasion and have also ordered some light fare - namely the S'mores!

NJGIRL
06-06-2008, 02:14 PM
You can go into the Tune In Lounge without having to sit for dinner at 50's. It's adjacent to the restaurant - and in fact the "holding area" for those awaiting tables.

We've gone in there for a drink on occasion and have also ordered some light fare - namely the S'mores!

We have eaten in the Prime Time before. Is this the area before you get to the counter area in the Prime Time?

faline
06-06-2008, 02:17 PM
It is located to the left of the Prime Time. You can exit the Lounge directly from outside. There is a seating area and a bar with stools. You can have drinks only if you prefer or you can have appetizers or an entire meal (same menu as Prime Time).