PDA

View Full Version : Toy Story Midway Mania [merged]

kandokat
06-30-2007, 05:26 PM
Ok I heard that at California Adventure that they are putting a ride that is just like Buzz Lightyear, called Toy Story Mania. My question is what are you going to do? Is it that you shoot at targets? And what are you going to ride in, shoot with, and shoot at?
:coaster:

Wells
06-30-2007, 07:47 PM
This attraction is also being installed at Disney World in the old “Who wants to be a millionaire” location. From what I can gather, this ride is based on the same 3-D technology used in the Pirates of the Caribbean game at DisneyQuest, but with (even more) Pixar characters in multiple themed areas. You will have to wear 3-D goggles, like in Pirates, in this attraction. Since the “targets” are projected images on large screens on both sides of the ride vehicle, this allows for the periodic updating of the ride for new character areas without too much trouble. I think it will be good!

kandokat
06-30-2007, 11:25 PM
THANK-YOU!!!

:chipdale:

NYdaily
07-04-2007, 02:47 PM
This sounds like it will give me a headache.

But it will hurt so good.

:woohoo:

*tinker_belle*
01-23-2008, 08:12 PM
Any thoughts? Just saw some updates for the ride being put in at CA and it seems all too familiar. I guess it's going to have a midway game theme and you have shooters on the ride vehicle.
Are all Toy Story rides going to be game oriented? LOL I'm excited to see this as it uses 3-D glasses (much like It's Tough To Be a Bug and HISTA). Should be interesting, hey at least it's something new for the kids!

DoomBuggyDude
01-24-2008, 02:24 PM
Anyone with a spirit of competition will love this attraction!

Visualize Buzz Lightyear Atro Blasters (BLAB),
add in ALL of the Toy Story elements and characters,
fold in targets that can change every time,
sprinkle in a vehicle that can hold six adults,
stir in a souvenier photo and allow to simmer
over six months of anticipation.

This recipe is going to be a hit!

lindique
01-24-2008, 06:18 PM
Does anyone know when it may open?

Lizzie
01-29-2008, 12:22 PM
Anyone have any idea on when this will open? I am trying to plan our next trip.

Thanks

NotaGeek
01-29-2008, 01:04 PM
Anyone have any idea on when this will open? I am trying to plan our next trip.

Thanks

The Official Disney California Adventure Website (http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/parks/attractions/detail?name=ToyStoryManiaAttractionPage) says Summer 2008.

DisneyDD2
01-30-2008, 04:09 PM
I believe I read somewhere in the Dream CMO rules that the one who got the job would need to be at Disneyland for the opening of the ride. I think the dates were June 11-13.

MegaDisney
02-11-2008, 04:04 PM
This NY Times article contains a time lapse video of construction inside the Toy Story Mania Ride, a picture of the Mr. Potato Head Animatronic and MORE!:

NY Times Article (http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/10/business/media/10ride.html?_r=1&oref=slogin)

DisFan01
02-12-2008, 07:14 PM
This NY Times article contains a time lapse video of construction inside the Toy Story Mania Ride, a picture of the Mr. Potato Head Animatronic and MORE!:

NY Times Article (http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/10/business/media/10ride.html?_r=1&oref=slogin)

That's really cool! Thanks for the link! :thumbsup:

TigChatt
04-13-2008, 02:47 PM
Has anyone heard the date on the opening of Toy Story Mania. I'm a annual Disneyland passholder and want to go to the preview of it.

medic9016
04-13-2008, 04:45 PM
Late June I read on another post. The one at DHS is late May.

TigChatt
04-27-2008, 05:40 PM
Disney released the date on the opening of Toy Story Mania for Cali Adventure. Its 6-17! When would the previews be then?

NotaGeek
04-27-2008, 05:54 PM
Disney released the date on the opening of Toy Story Mania for Cali Adventure. Its 6-17! When would the previews be then?
The preview dates aren't really announced but then ten to run 2 weeks before the regular opening. Hopefully they will have an AP sneak preview as well Once it's announced, I am sure it will be posted asap.

TigChatt
04-27-2008, 06:36 PM
Yes, they have that up on the site. I checked after I posted that. I signed up to try and get a spot. Just wanted to let annual passholders know that the sign up is now up on the website!!

Mufasa
04-27-2008, 06:38 PM
Hopefully they will have an AP sneak preview as well Once it's announced, I am sure it will be posted asap.

AP preview dates have been announced- June 9-12. Log in at the Disneyland/AP holder website for your chance to enter.

Win a Sneak Peek of Toy Story Mania!

Enter the Toy Story Mania! Annual Passholder Sneak Peek opportunity drawing to be one of the very first Disney's California Adventure® Park Guests to ride Toy Story Mania! Take advantage of this exciting chance to be a part of Disneyland® Resort history.

Enter for a chance to preview the new Toy Story Mania! Attraction!

Winners will be notified by e-mail.

Choose the times when your party is available. Select multiple times to increase your chances of winning.

If you are selected to attend the sneak peek on a blockout date for your Annual Passport type, you must purchase a Blockout Day Ticket to attend the event.*

Monday, June 9, 2008
10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008
4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Southern California Select Passport Blockout Date
Southern California Passport Blockout Date
4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.

Thursday, June 12, 2008
Southern California Select Passport Blockout Date
Southern California Passport Blockout Date
4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.

Select the total number of Annual Passholders in your party — including yourself: Maximum of 6 in the party

* Winners will be notified by e-mail on or around June 2, 2008. Only winners will be notified.

Guests are encouraged to select multiple time periods to increase their chances of winning, but they are only eligible to win a single time period. Annual Passholders may only enter the opportunity drawing once and will not be able to modify their entry once it is submitted.

June 11 and June 12, 2008 are blockout dates for Southern California Select and Southern California Disneyland® Resort Annual Passes. If your time slot is on June 11 or June 12 and you have one of these Annual Pass types, you will not be allowed access to Disney's California Adventure® Park without purchasing a Blockout Day Ticket.

All members of your party must be present and show their valid Disneyland® Resort Annual Passport. Admission is non-transferable and may not be sold. The winning Annual Passholder must be present for the party to enter the sneak peak event.

Winning time periods will be strictly enforced. Guests will only be allowed to enter the attraction queue during their winning time slot..

The sneak peek event may include long wait periods, is subject to temporary closures and may be canceled at any time. Winning the opportunity drawing does not guarantee admission to the attraction.

Information subject to restrictions and change without notice.

Toy Story Mania! is inspired by Disney-Pixar's "Toy Story" films. ©Disney/Pixar

NotaGeek
04-27-2008, 07:00 PM
Thanks Mufasa ... clearly I need to log into that site more often! I really miss that cool AP announcement thing that sat on my desktop, the new one Disney introduced bugged so I took it off.

tinkwest
04-28-2008, 12:47 AM
Thanks TiggChatt & Mufasa. I entered today.

Michael, I still have the Disneyland Dashboard on my desktop. It still gives me calendar info for about a ten day period, shows blockout dates,etc. And on the side where it used to have the updates, it now says that the dashboard is retired. If I click on that it takes me straight to the AP page.

BrerGnat
04-28-2008, 12:53 AM
AP Holders:

If you sign into the www.disneyland.com/ap website, you will see an offer to enter in a sweepstakes to win a sneak peak to the new Toy Story Midway Mania ride. The sneak peaks are happening the first week of June. You need to enter which times/dates you are available (similar to how they did the Finding Nemo Subs preview).

Good luck!

NotaGeek
05-19-2008, 11:03 PM
While Christ (2Epcot) was at the park recently he snapped a couple of pics ... even with the wall it looks cool!

Aisling
05-20-2008, 12:16 AM
Oh, please let there be skeeball!

Melanie
05-20-2008, 09:20 AM
Oh, please let there be skeeball!

LOL! I LOVE skeeball!

Thanks for the pics, Chris. I'm interested to see it in person. I'm having such a hard time wrapping my brain around this total park rehab!

2Epcot
05-20-2008, 11:56 AM
You're welcome Mel ... I was also hoping it would be further along, and that there wouldn't be a wall up so I could get some better pictures. A CM told me they had just finished testing. My guess would be that a lot of the same team that got WDWs version running is working on this, so the DCA Mania is slightly behind.

Aisling
05-20-2008, 02:39 PM
I wonder if you could get a good shot from the ferris wheel? Hmmm. That sound like a mission for someone!

tinkwest
05-20-2008, 06:58 PM
From the ferris wheel you mostly see just the rooftops

atrain
06-06-2008, 03:24 AM
We are headed to California Adventure this weekend (June 8). Any chance that they might be letting people "test drive" Toy Story Mania before it officially opens?

Tinkerbellaella
06-06-2008, 10:56 AM
I entered for a chance to win a test drive that week. As far as I know they were only offering the chance to annual pass holders.

tinkwest
06-06-2008, 01:58 PM
You never know when you might happen upon a soft opening. They may or may not be announced and usually it is just a matter of being in the right place at the right time to get that opportunity.

2Epcot
06-06-2008, 03:32 PM
I just came back from the park a little while ago. They are doing a CM preview today, so only CMs with special tickets can get on the ride.

tinkwest
06-08-2008, 12:06 PM
Here are some more pictures from Chris (2Epcot). Thanks again!!

tinkwest
06-08-2008, 12:09 PM
Mr. Potato Head @ Toy Story Midway Mania

tinkwest
06-08-2008, 12:11 PM
More Toy Story Midway Mania

Melanie
06-09-2008, 06:10 AM
Thanks for the pics, Chris! Looks awesome. So Mr. Potato Head is outside? I think that's different from Florida. ????

2Epcot
06-09-2008, 11:50 AM
Thanks for the pics, Chris! Looks awesome. So Mr. Potato Head is outside? I think that's different from Florida. ????

I don't where Mr. Patato Head is at WDW, but at DCA it is in a position where anyone can just walk up and interact with him even if they are not in line for the ride.

grego77
06-09-2008, 04:54 PM
I will be at DL on the 20th (4th day it's open!), so I will make sure to take pics! :thumbsup:

ChipnDaleGal
06-09-2008, 05:16 PM
Thanks for sharing the pictures Chris! I am so excited about this ride. I can't wait to see it myself in September! :mickey:

NotaGeek
06-17-2008, 03:23 PM
Today is opening day! is anyone gonn be at DLR this week? If so take pictures and I will post them. If you get pictures PM me and I will give you my email ... thanks! :balloon:

Carol
06-17-2008, 06:49 PM
For those interested; you can find the press release from today via the green news tab up --- there. :number1:

2Epcot
06-17-2008, 07:32 PM
I was working the Toy Story Mania Event at Disneyland the last 2 days. I'll have some things to share as well as photos when I have a few moments. I was there for the opening ceremonies today and got to talk to one of the lead Imagineers on the ride ...

We are also just closing on a home, so things have been a little crazy, but I will try to get back on as soon as I can.

One note ... after the big event they let the public in to ride (I got to ride twice yesterday). The wait time was 3 hours today and it is HOT today in Anaheim. :sun:

Mufasa
06-17-2008, 07:53 PM
One note ... after the big event they let the public in to ride (I got to ride twice yesterday). The wait time was 3 hours today and it is HOT today in Anaheim. :sun:

Today's been a busy day at the resort with some heavy crowds at both DCA and DL (it's the last day before the major summer blackout period starts for the So. Cal and So. Cal Select AP Holders).

Some times the wait for Toy Story Midway Mania has been over 3 hours- just before the attraction opened to the public the line was practically to the esplanade (ran across the paradise pier bridge, down the parade route around bugs land and through some switchbacks in the sunshine plaza)- but seemed to be pretty well directed by the CMs in the park.

The opening ceremony was interesting- had a group of green army men actually parachute into the park into paradise pier which I'm sure you could see from all around Anaheim.

Then Jay Rasulo, Bob Iger and John Lasseter were on hand to make some remarks (Lasseter sporting a cool Buzz Lightyear sort of Hawaiian shirt).

This was followed by the apperance of characters to open the attraction- Bullseye, Bo Peep (who is really creepy in that spectromagic sort of way with that face mask), Jessie and Woody although Buzz wasn't on hand in person, he did join in with a video feed from the International Space Station :)

Jessie officially opened the attraction when she took one of the spring action shooters and pointed it across the lagoon to where they set up this target in front of the attraction entrance, and naturally hit a perfect bullseye.

2Epcot
06-17-2008, 09:12 PM
Mufasa hit the nut-and-bolts of the opening ceremony. I wasn't sure I would be out there, so I didn't mention anything earlier. I ended up working both yesterday and today at the park for all the special event stuff.

We got a chance to go on the ride yesterday ... in fact we rode it twice because there was no line at all. My first time riding it, I got lucky to be riding the same time John Lasseter was riding. He was a few cars ahead of us. As we came around to get on a second time Mr. Lasseter was being set up in the camera car.

The camera car was one of the ride vehicles set up with two cameras to record the players as well as show the targets they were shooting. We got all the way through the ride and were on the last screen when the ride shut down. I'm not sure if John's camera car had made it on yet, but we ended up having to be walked out of the ride with the lights on ... At least we got two full runs on it.

Today was the typical media crazyiness of an opening attraction. The pier was lined with radio stations and tv cameras were all over the park.

The opening ceremony was good. Everyone looked up to the sky for a while until we saw green smoke and the army men parachute into the park. They actually landed in the water, then were picked up in boats.

All the main Toy Story characters were called on the stage by name. When they got to Buzz at the end he couldn't be found ... Of course as Mufasa said, he was on board the International Space Station which got a huge round of applause from the crowd. I heard some CMs saying they had wanted to do that part live from space, but it didn't work out, so that portion was pre-recorded and shown at the event.

After the speeches were made the big reveal of the ride across the water with fireworks going off. Afterwards the crowd who had been waiting behind ropes was allowed to enter the park. CMs did a good job of controlling the crowd and preventing a rush to the attraction.

As I followed the line around to the attraction I ended up running into one of the lead Imagineers on the Toy Story Mania attraction, Kevin Rafferty. If you've come across any behind the scenes videos, he is usually the one there talking about the ride. Since I had got stuck on the ride the night before, we talked about the detail of the programming on the ride. At one time we shot darts at an empty wall and watched how they behaved. Kevin said the team went to great lengths to make things work the way they actually would in real life, and not like the typical video game. He seemed to really appreciate my notice of the details, and enjoyed my comments ... I was happy just to run into him and get to talk a few moments.

The line was very long today and CM was telling people walking up it would be a 3 hour wait. I heard one man saying they had waiting an hour and couldn't stand the heat anymore so they got out of line. Some areas were covered, but since the line extended all the way across the pier and over the bridge it was impossible to provide shade for everyone.

I enjoyed the ride a lot. I scored 110,000 on my first try, though I think it helped that I was familiar with some of the scoring tips. I never got to see my second score (which was the only thing left on my second ride) when the ride stopped. A well done attaction and certainly one worth ridiing over and over again. :mickey:

Melanie
06-17-2008, 10:03 PM
although Buzz wasn't on hand in person, he did join in with a video feed from the International Space Station :)

What a cute touch!!!

I can't WAIT to ride this. Only 100 more days! :joy:

NotaGeek
06-17-2008, 11:36 PM
These go in order from the days activities...

NotaGeek
06-17-2008, 11:37 PM
cont...

NotaGeek
06-17-2008, 11:41 PM
and more...

NotaGeek
06-17-2008, 11:42 PM
and finally...

Mufasa
06-18-2008, 12:34 AM
The line was very long today and CM was telling people walking up it would be a 3 hour wait. I heard one man saying they had waiting an hour and couldn't stand the heat anymore so they got out of line. Some areas were covered, but since the line extended all the way across the pier and over the bridge it was impossible to provide shade for everyone

Paradise Pier in general was very crowded- practically shoulder to shoulder throughout the day and although the lines were long, a lot of credit to the CMs who I thought moved things along pretty well all things considered.

DCA was very busy throughout the entire park- most attractions easily were 90+ minute waits and I know that the Mickey & Friends parking structure filled up pretty early and they also might have also run out of space in Pumba in the early afternoon and possibly were using convention center lots for overflow.

There's quite a bit of extended shaded queue for the attraction- which would normally cover what is probably about the 90-120 minute wait point for the attraction but stroller parking will likely be a mess with the huge crowds and popularity.

ChipnDaleGal
06-18-2008, 08:00 AM
Michael - thanks for posting all those wonderful photos! I can not wait to see all of that with my own peepers in 100 days!!! :yay:

BrerGnat
06-18-2008, 11:16 PM
3 hour lines? My gosh...

I was planning to go to DCA on Sunday evening to try to ride. I think not...

grego77
06-21-2008, 06:03 PM
I was at DCA yesterday. I got in line RIGHT after park opening and the line was backed up to Ariel's Grotto restaurant. I waited for like 1hr 45mins in total...most of which was when we finally bunched up at the actual ride queue. I took many pictures leading up the ride, and will post them later tonite. I have to say that Toy Story Mania is................................................ ..... INCREDIBLE! I LOVED LOVED LOVED IT! So much fun, hilarious, and just overall a joy to ride! Do not ride if you get quesy easily...you get tossed around in your car a bit going from "game to game".

I'm sure by now everyone knows the premise...but basically you put on the 3-D glasses and go from screen to screen playing games shooting targets using your "slingshot" cannon. Games consist of popping balloons (and getting misted in the process), throwing pies, shooting darts and I'm sure I'm missing a couple.

It was definitely well worth the wait, and I can't wait to try it at WDW when I'm down in Dec.

Pics will be up in a few hrs! :mickey:

grego77
06-21-2008, 08:33 PM
Toy Story Midway Mania Pictures:

http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn17/clarkie_greg06/Disneyland%20June%202008/

PhilHarHarMagic
06-21-2008, 10:55 PM
I'm going to be flying in on Wednesday morning and heading to DCA - should I expect long lines at Midway Mania?

NotaGeek
06-22-2008, 02:43 AM
I'm going to be flying in on Wednesday morning and heading to DCA - should I expect long lines at Midway Mania?

I would imagine since it's the beginning of high season and kids are getting out of school for summer vacation, and the ride only opened 1 week ago, the lines will indeed be long. Get there as early as you can and go right to the ride. Good luck. :mickey:

grego77
06-22-2008, 08:53 AM

I doubt you will have as long of a line as I did. Wednesday is a much more quiet day than a Friday, regardless of whether or not kids are out of school yet...which I believe they will be. Just arrive at the gate like 20mins before opening, and walk FAST (you can't run...lol!) to the ride once you get through. I am guessing you'll be waiting 20-30mins tops. Good luck and have fun! :thumbsup:

Carol
06-26-2008, 07:09 AM
TOY STORY MANIA FUN FACTS

• This is the first time that Walt Disney Imagineering has created an attraction for two Disney Parks simultaneously. Toy Story Mania! opened June 17 at Disneyland Resort in Southern California and it opened May 31 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World in Florida.

• The ride-attraction challenges guests to hit interactive targets with spring-action shooters.

• At Toy Story Mania! every guest gets to experience life at the size of a toy. So in Andy’s room, a 5-foot-6 inch person will feel about 14” tall.

• It has been estimated that, each day, guests could break more than one million virtual plates playing the games with the spring-action shooters.

• Each spring-action shooter has a limitless supply of projectiles for unlimited fun.

• In each of the Midway games, there is at least one “Easter egg” – a target that can trigger the appearance of bonus, high-value targets and other changes in the scene.

• Riders in the Sky, the award-winning group that wrote the songs that Mr. Potato Head performs as part of the attraction, is the same group that wrote “Woody’s Roundup” for the “Toy Story” feature films.

• It would take 5,026 toy soldiers lined up end-to-end to make up the total track length.

• This is the first attraction designed by Walt Disney Imagineering that required the Imagineers to wear 3-D glasses to art direct all the black-light paint elements.

• It takes more than 150 computers communicating over multiple networks throughout the attraction to create the show that responds to every pull of a guest’s spring-action shooter and to every move of their midway tram.

• More time was spent programming Mr. Potato Head than any other Audio-Animatronics figure ever created by Walt Disney Imagineering.

• Mr. Potato Head is able to say more lines of dialogue than any Audio-Animatronics figure ever created by Walt Disney Imagineering.

• Mr. Potato Head is the first Audio-Animatronics figure that can remove a body part and re-attach it (he does this with his ear).

• The Mr. Potato Head Audio-Animatronics figure has new, highly-expressive and animated eyes that can look directly at a particular guest in the queue when speaking to him/her.

• Mr. Potato Head is the first Audio-Animatronics figure whose mouth appears to form words and vowel sounds as it moves.

• Toy Story Mania! marks the first time that Woody and Buzz Lightyear appear together in a ride-through attraction, and they’re joined by some of their friends from the Disney•Pixar “Toy Story” films.

• Watch out for loose change in the prize scene – Hamm is carrying more than $6 in coins when his cork pops.

Mufasa
06-26-2008, 08:40 AM
IMAGINEER KEVIN RAFFERTY INTRODUCES MR. POTATO HEAD, THE NEW "BOARDWALK BARKER" AT TOY STORY MANIA!

Mr. Potato Head represents a leap ahead not just for potatoes, but for all Audio-Animatronics figures at Walt Disney Imagineering. He’s the “Boardwalk Barker” on Paradise Pier, entertaining guests and inviting everyone to come inside and play “Toy Story Mania!” Kevin Rafferty, a senior concept writer for Imagineering, talks about his favorite potato, who performs hundreds of lines and even a few songs. With all that material, it took longer to animate Mr. Potato Head than any single figure ever produced by Walt Disney Imagineering.

How big is the figure?
Mr. Potato Head is just a tad taller than five feet – but he's a giant in the world of Audio-Animatronics figures!

Why is he outside of the attraction?
He's between the queue area and the exterior boardwalk of Paradise Pier. It's the perfect location for Mr. Potato Head, in his role as "Boardwalk Barker," to perform continuously for the Guests waiting in line, as well as to those strolling by on the boardwalk. He will definitely be an attention getter.

What is unique about this figure in relation to other interactive Disney experiences?
Mr. Potato Head is going to amaze and surprise everyone who sees him because he is the first attraction-based Audio-Animatronics performer ever created by Walt Disney Imagineering that can engage in conversation with Guests for as long as they choose to hang around with him. His show is designed to play off any given real-time moment with the Guests, so anything goes. I guess you could say his ability to deliver constant comments would make him a … "Comment Tater."

How can Guests interact with him?
Mr. Potato Head will be close enough to guests for one-on-one dialogue and interaction. Being the personality that he is, he has a tendency to notice everything about his audience and prompt them to respond to him, even sing along at times. He welcomes all questions, takes on all topics and even celebrates along with Guests on special occasions. For example, if he notices an anniversary couple, he can renew their wedding vows. After all, being a toy with changeable parts qualifies him as a "Justice of the Pieces."

What kinds of new technology will the figure utilize?
Mr. Potato Head is stuffed with all kinds of new technology that makes him look as though he popped out of the world of Toy Story right onto the stage. His eyes are amazingly lifelike. Thanks to a new "Guest Location Grid" monitor, the eyes have the ability to look at an individual Guest and make them absolutely believe he is focused and talking directly to them (and he is!). He is the first Audio-Animatronics figure to have the ability to take off – and put back on – a body part, and that's natural to do when you're Mr. Potato Head. He can actually reach up, grab his ear with his hand, snap it off, and pop it back on. That was an incredibly difficult challenge to hand to our dimensional animation team. They pulled it off, but it took many ears to perfect!

He looks like a carnival barker. What does he sound like?
Don Rickles is the voice – as he was in the “Toy Story” films – so you can imagine Mr. Potato Head calling people over: “Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, step right up and play the greatest games ever made by the toys. They’ll astound you, they’ll surround you, some will even confound you…”

Will there be seasonal updates to the figure?
There's nothing a toy likes better than the holidays – so yes, Mr. Potato Head's performance will be updated with some seasonal surprises!

NotaGeek
06-26-2008, 10:48 AM
Ok, this sounds totally cool!

WiLdOrCa
07-03-2008, 03:41 PM
:tink::mickey3:Okay, we just got back from Disneyland/Calif Adv for 3 days, and I gotta say that the new Midway Mania is TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!! The line was only 40 min long on Tuesday, July 1st for most the day, but because my husband was gimpy from knee surgery and we didn't do the wheelchair thing for the first two days, my sister was able to get a stand by type pass, that allowed us to sit for about the same time as the line, and come back to go on it. We got right in. The weather was very hot all three days. He finally broke down and said ok to a push chair, as we got in late on Wed and no electric ones were avail. So, this ride is totally fun!!! I enjoyed it alot, and it's very fast action and very easy to work. I like the design of the gun. You can also buy a toy version of it when you get off the ride, with the sound changes for each game even. I was tempted to get one to annoy my co workers with. HAH! Very cool!!! And the Mr Potato Head barker was great. I waved at him while walking by and he waved back even! Very interactive, people were having a good time trying to talk to him. Disney did it again!!!!!

Way to go!!!

Vickie

Disney4us2
06-06-2010, 12:05 PM
Was at the parks yesterday.... Toy Story Midway Mania has been updated. Bo Peep is gone and the dino's are in. It was a lot of fun with that game. There are small changes in the little green men ring toss as well. The changes make the attraction much better. :thumbsup: Loved it:mickey:

NotaGeek
06-06-2010, 02:26 PM
I am SO excited to play the new version. I love this attraction! Thanks for the report! :thumbsup: