PDA

View Full Version : AAA Character Story

Brainiak5
06-05-2008, 09:29 PM
Has anyone done the AAA Story Time Experience at MK? We're signed up for it and I was just wondering how long it was and what characters are used. Thanks.

Young@Heart
06-06-2008, 12:05 AM
We had planned on going last trip, but never made it. We got so hot that day, and ended up leaving MK for a break. :blush: I'd love to try again this year, but don't want to end up in the same situation.

g8rgirl29
06-06-2008, 08:26 AM
We went last year and our 3yo DD had a great time. It lasted about 30-40 minutes if you want to stay for individual photo's and autographs by the character reading the story. The characters vary and are a surprise (you never know til you get there). We had Peter Pan and he was quite enjoyable and great with the children. I thought it was worth the time and would do it again.

smiles_rock
06-06-2008, 08:37 AM
Wow, something I haven't heard of! Can someone give me the details on this AAA storybook reading? It sounds like fun and I'm always looking for something new to try when I visit. Thanks.

disneyfan328
06-06-2008, 04:19 PM
We did this last September when we went. I am not positive but I believe that this is something that you get only if you book through AAA - we got vouchers in with our package when we picked it up, however it is another one of those things you have to reserve in advance for. It was not 180 days out I think it was around 90 so you have to know what days it is offered and what days you will be in the MK to know exactly when to call. they do it several times throughout the day and you have a fairly good chance of getting the day you are looking for. Ours was not booked solid or anything. It is in town square in the building that is on the right? the photo store place in the back. We had Peter Pan as well. He came out and with enthusiasim read a story about peter pan and tink. he was so good with the kids and really was "into" character. It was about 30-40 mins roughly and he let us all get pictures and autographs. He even said things like which adults are yours ( to my kids of course ) and which picture box (for camera) am I looking at. My son was just in awe of him and he really took some time with them.

you never know which character you are going to get though so be prepared, but from what I have heard, it is usually a character that is not out in the parks as much. fairy godmother, peter pan ect. If you have the time it is air conditioned in there and my husband enjoyed a nice little cat nap while we were there. It was a nice break from the day and again the kids (even my DD 19 enjoyed it although I think it was becuase Peter was around her age and pretty cute!! ) hehe don't tell her I said that:secret: