PDA

View Full Version : When can Candlelight processional be booked?

mouseketeer mom
06-05-2008, 03:46 PM
Hoping our November trip coincides with the start of the CP. When can packages (dining plus tkts to event) be booked?

Mudgirl930
06-05-2008, 05:56 PM
I have had this same question myself,When I called Disney cm's told me that it probably wouldnt be out until mid june.I just keep checking every day.Hope that helps some.

wendy*darling
06-05-2008, 06:11 PM
For the past several years- booking has started in July- August.
I expect this year will be the same, but Disney can change that at anytime.

roryjulie
06-05-2008, 09:30 PM
Since the package is slightly more pricey than eating at say Rose & Crown ordinarily, do you think this is a worthwhile choice, or would you say you can enjoy the processional from any vantage point

Pirate Granny
06-05-2008, 10:48 PM
unless you book the package you either will be waiting in line (for considerable time -- stand-by line starts gathering around 3:45 for the 5 show...and they only let as many stand-by once all the package person are seated...sometimes lots...sometimes not many...granted you can stand for the next show...OR you can grab a seat at the outdoor American Pavilion food court and listen to the music and storyline from there...we've done both...but if you've never seen it before...book a package...it's well worth the few extra dollars.
:pirate: