PDA

View Full Version : candlelight processional

mouseketeer mom
06-05-2008, 03:44 PM
Has the 2008 schedule been release yet? I searched and not able to locate it. I'm wondering what day it starts..if we will be there for the start of it at our Thanksgiving trip.

Hull-onian
06-05-2008, 04:04 PM
Has the 2008 schedule been release yet? I searched and not able to locate it. I'm wondering what day it starts..if we will be there for the start of it at our Thanksgiving trip.
Here is the dates. I hope this helps you.
Ongoing Holiday celebrations throughout the World Showcase featuring festive food, fun and entertainment from a variety of exciting cultures worldwide include:

Nightly Candlelight Processional at the American Gardens Theatre. Revel in the joy of the season as you listen to an unforgettable retelling of the Christmas story by a celebrity narrator accompanied by a 50-piece orchestra and mass choir.
IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth: A spectacular light and sound show every night at 9:30 p.m. at the World Showcase Lagoon featuring a very special holiday finale, which includes the classic song "Let There Be Peace On Earth" and the voice of Walter Cronkite offering a special holiday message.
Mickey Tree Lighting Treat: Join Mickey and friends every night at 6:00 p.m. to celebrate the exciting holiday tradition of lighting the Christmas tree in the unique setting of Epcot®, and enjoy a selection of international holiday music.
Holiday Storytellers: Listen to legendary holiday folklore from around the world as told at the World Showcase by the legends themselves, including France's Pčre Noël, Italy's LaBefana and America's Santa Claus.
Lights of Winter: A festive, synchronized light show set to a joyous holiday score, running nightly at the World Showcase Plaza.
Epcot® Holiday Merchandise: Stroll through the World Showcase and discover festive holiday gifts for the entire family! Visit Santa's Village in America Adventure or stop by France for a delicious gourmet treat. You may even catch a glass blower in Germany putting the finishing touches on a seasonal ornament!
Candlelight Dining Packages: Savor an extra special treat when you ring in the holiday season with a Candlelight Dining Package. Each package includes dinner at a select Epcot restaurant and reserved general seating at the American Gardens Theater during the Candlelight Processional.
Dates:
November 28, 2008 - December 30, 2008

Gator
06-05-2008, 05:49 PM
If your looking for the narrator list, it doesn't usually come out until late summer. And even then, the entire schedule won't be slated.

Carol
06-15-2008, 11:35 AM
The news is on the front page and the list can be found in info central (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/holidays/christmas/cp.asp). It was released by Disney yesterday - as well as the tiered restaurant package prices. :sing:

Strmchsr
06-15-2008, 01:10 PM
The news is on the front page and the list can be found in info central (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/holidays/christmas/cp.asp). It was released by Disney yesterday - as well as the tiered restaurant package prices. :sing:

Good for WDW to release the schedule so early! The last few years the narrators have been released until mid to late October so this is fantastic. :thumbsup:

Sunshine1010
06-16-2008, 09:18 AM
I thought they started taking ADR's once the narrators were listed. Yesterday, they weren't.

Any ideas?

DDuck66
06-16-2008, 09:43 AM
I thought they started taking ADR's once the narrators were listed. Yesterday, they weren't.

Any ideas? I did not think they started taking ADR's for the package until July...I think we will have to go early this year to see John O'Hurley.