PDA

View Full Version : dinnind list

kwhitt3202
06-05-2008, 09:12 AM
We are going in December and are staying int the poly club level. this is our list of t.s. what do you think?
dinners
1. spirit of aloah luau
2. narcoossees
3. crystal palace (must do our 3yr old son loves tigger)
4. hollywood and vine F.D.P
5. wispering canyon cafe
6. ohannahs
7. 1900 park fare
breakfast
1. tusker house

RockinRollerMom
06-05-2008, 09:32 AM
The only one that I have eaten at on your list is 1900 Park Fare for breakfast. We love this!!! The food is really good and the characters are awesome. The mad hatter is a hoot! Plus sense you are going during December you'll be able to see the gingerbread house in the GF lobby. This was our favorite holiday display last year. That alone is worth visiting the GF for. Have a great time!

Disneyatic
06-05-2008, 12:03 PM
We are going in December and are staying int the poly club level. this is our list of t.s. what do you think?
dinners
1. spirit of aloah luau
2. narcoossees
3. crystal palace (must do our 3yr old son loves tigger)
4. hollywood and vine F.D.P
5. wispering canyon cafe
6. ohannahs
7. 1900 park fare
breakfast
1. tusker house

Hey Karen!
I especially like the Hollywood & Vine F.D.P :mickey: We're still on for dining together on this and your making our group ressies, right?
The only ones on your list we have previously eaten at are 1900 Park Fare bkfst, and Crystal Palace bkfst..... I agree with RockinRollerMom, the Madhatter was a blast! We are going back to this one specifically because of him!
You get to make your ADRs tomorrow, don't you?

Hope everything is going good, tell Daniel and AJ we said hi!

SBETigg
06-05-2008, 12:55 PM
Narcoossee's and 'Ohana are two of my favorites, wonderful choices!

Shugoondola
06-05-2008, 01:03 PM
I've only been to 'Ohana, Crystal Palace, and Hollywood & Vine.

'Ohana is one of my favorites and can't be missed. :tasty: :number1:

CP and H&V are also very good, but I haven't been to either in a few years.

:mickey:

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
06-05-2008, 01:45 PM
We have done them all except for whispering canyon and you have some great choices. Ohana's is probably my favorite because on the DDP it is 1 TS. Narcosse's is great and we really enjoyed Tusker House.