PDA

View Full Version : MRI tomorrow

Here we go again...
06-05-2008, 05:33 AM
Well, tomorrow I go in for an MRI on my hip.
I am worried about this MRI... not the test itself, but the results.

I have been seeing a wonderful Physical therapist and he had done wonders for my knee. He has been working with me on strength training and I feel so much better. Now he is realizing that I have something going on in my hip... pain at night and when I rest only. I can work out in the gym, and swim so he is thinking it is muscular or a tendon or something. He also thinks what ever is wrong with my hip had kept my knee from healing propery over the last year.

So, by Tuesday I will know if I need another surgery or if there is nothing wrong... in which case mt PT says he is going to work my booty off in the gym to make up for lost time.
Wish me luck!

Piglet822
06-05-2008, 08:01 AM
You and I make such a team, don't we? LOL
Here's some MRI :pixie: for you - I hope the results are what you want.
In the meantime, you can always make a trip to WDW and we can zip around together on our scooters, hehehehehehe.

disneydeb
06-05-2008, 08:06 AM
Good luck Angel! Keep us posted.:hug: & :pixie:

ChipnDaleGal
06-05-2008, 08:21 AM
Good luck with your test Angel. Hopefully this will be the start of getting all fixed up. :pixie:

MsMin
06-05-2008, 10:04 AM
Loads of luck with a side of :pixie: ;) let me know.
Hope to see you this weekend!

SgtTigger
06-05-2008, 06:59 PM
I go on a cruise and you and Jeanne are falling apart.......

Hope you are felling better real soon........

:cop: :tigger:

Here we go again...
06-06-2008, 12:48 AM
Well, I did my MRI. I was told that you could not have an MRI with a knee replacement. I thought I would have some kind of cover for my knee.
They said that there was no problem doing an MRI after a knee replacement because it is titanium, not metal. They said you could do it right on the knee but you would not see anything.

It made me feel better because I know I am still in for a long battle with this arthritis.

Anyway, I get the results Tuesday. I kind of hope they find SOMETHING... if not, that just means I am crazier than I thought I was. :(

Nascfan
06-06-2008, 10:32 AM
Good luck for the results Angel. Got my fingers crossed for you.

tinkerbellybutton
06-06-2008, 10:39 AM
:pixie: Best of luck with the results Angel! I hope it's something that's easily fixed. :pixie: You certainly don't need any more to worry about.

daparish
06-08-2008, 06:40 PM
Angel,
Loads of :pixie::pixie::pixie: coming from Metairie to Lafayette. I hope you get good news on Tuesday and there is something they can do to make you feel better.