PDA

View Full Version : Deluxe Dining Plan

gerald72
06-04-2008, 08:31 PM
I am getting the Deluxe Dining Plan, and want to take full advantage of it and get everything that I am entitled to. I don't want to forget anything or leave anything out.
I have noticed that the server won't tell you that you are missing something. For example, at a restaurant for breakfast, you get juice instead of the dessert and also can get juice as the beverage, but if you only get one juice they won't tell you that you are entitled to two.
Also, at one restaurant, the cm insisted that I was not supposed to get dessert.
So I just want to make sure of everything that is on the plan. Is this the most updated list?

Table Service Restaurants Full buffet & non-alcoholic beverage OR
Appetizer, entree, non-alcoholic beverage and dessert (juice at breakfast)

Quick Serve Restaurants One entree OR
one complete Combo Meal
One dessert (Lunch or Dinner) or one juice (breakfast)
One single serving of a non-alcoholic beverage

2 Snacks

Resort Refillable Drink Mug: 1 per person

Natazu
06-05-2008, 12:03 AM
That is the most current information as far as I know, so help me Mouse.

gerald72
06-05-2008, 07:22 AM
Oh, also, what is different for the kids plan?

crazykids
06-05-2008, 08:24 AM
Kids are entitled to the same things as the adult plan. The server will ask to see your meal card at the beginning of every meal & will tell you what is included & not included at every meal, so you really shouldn't stress too much about that.

We just came back from a short trip (4 nights) using the DxDP & it was great! We did all early TS lunches & late signature dinners. I will never go again w/ out the DXDP. Adding up the receipts from just the restaurants, we spent almost double than what we actually paid for the plan & that was w/ out counting the snacks & mugs!