PDA

View Full Version : Spa Packages?

jordy2028
06-04-2008, 02:09 PM
Hi all! Interested in sending husband for spa pedicure/tired legs treatment at either Saratoga Springs or Grand Floridian as a Father's Day gift. We'll be staying at POR; do we have access to this package or is it only for their guests? Also, what would be the easiest route to get from POR or DTD to Saratoga Springs or the Grand Floridian if that works out? Hoping to make this a great surprise!

DisneyWhirled
06-04-2008, 10:03 PM
Hello there!

Anyone can book spa services, you don't have to be staying onsite to do so.

The easiest way to get to Saratoga (SSR) or GF from DTD is to take a bus.

From POR, if you use the bus, you will have to connect at a park or DTD to get to the resort you want.

If you don't mind a little added expense, I say take a cab from POR to the resort you are trying to get to. The cost will be approx $15-20, including tip.

Hope this helps and that he enjoys!

TammiMcMan
06-04-2008, 11:45 PM
Don't forget to look at the packages offered at the Mandara Spa (Swan/Dolphin). There's a direct link on the left of this page and I believe they offer a discount to INTERCOT members. The place looks absolutely incredible.

irish1967
06-05-2008, 08:03 AM
Another option would be is to book the spa services for later in the day.

If you go with the GF Spa then do either MK and take the resort monorail directly to the GF or EPCOT and take the monorail to the TTC and transfer to the resort monorail!

Or, if you go with the Madara Spa - you could go to either DHS or EPCOT and simply walk over (or take the boat)

Or, if you go to SSR Spa, just take the SSR bus from any of the parks.

What a great idea for a father's day gift!

BethieTink
06-06-2008, 10:44 PM
I went to the SSR spa in May and it was :cloud9:. Absolutely fabulous. If you are staying at POR, I would suggest either a cab or if it is after 11am, you can take the boat from POR to DTD and then take the boat to SSR. A nice relaxing trip.