PDA

View Full Version : Pinocchio Village Haus

kadesha
06-04-2008, 02:07 PM
Trying to find out some info about this restaurant, my daughter is a big Pinocchio fan!

I assume it is counter service??

Also, what is the inside like, are there pictures of Pinocchio? I mean, if we take her there, will it be evident to her that it is a "Pinocchio" restaurant or is just a "name only" kind of thing?

Tigerinvestigator
06-04-2008, 02:12 PM
Yes Pinocchio's is counter service. They have pizza, salads, and "Figaro Fries" etc.. Yes they do have paintings on the walls of Pinocchio but it may be a tad dissappointing to a big fan. The big draw for kids here is there are windows overlooking Its a Small World. My kids like to sit and make everyone in the boats wave as they go by.

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
06-04-2008, 04:00 PM
I agree it is disappointing because it is just typical CS. The Small World ride below is a big hit with our kids as well. It is fine for CS but not a big deal. Do not attempt to eat during peak lunch time because it will be packed.

Disneyatic
06-04-2008, 04:53 PM
It's a very interesting place to look at, but probably more so for adults than children.
There are some great murals on the wall but if it wasn't called "Pinnochio's Village Haus" I don't think you'd notice Pinnochio on the inside.

The Figaro Fries are GREAT! And if you can get a table by the window to watch the IASW boats it is really fun!

Ropachs
06-04-2008, 08:25 PM
I'd have to agree with the previous posters about the decor, but my son did love it there just because he was able to watch the IASW boats...we actually got him to eat an entire 'healthy' kids meal because he was so engrossed. Warning though - there aren't that many tables that overlook the boats.

Queen Stephanie
06-05-2008, 01:19 AM
One of our family's favorite, unexpected, magical moments was at "Pinnochio's Village Haus, when we discovered sitting at the window in "Pinnochio's Village Haus, which overlook the passengers on boats in It's A Small World. We sat there for 30 minutes waving at all the passengers, especially little kids, who enjoyed waving back. Little moments like those make a day special.:hi:

like2workout
06-05-2008, 09:18 AM
i always make this a stop on my trip. the murals on the walls are great! i have taken pictures of them all. if it's not too hot out, you can also eat outside on the table and chairs set up out there and have a great view of what's going on in fantasyland! i would definitely recommend going!