PDA

View Full Version : Grocery delivery??

MickeyMousse
06-04-2008, 11:05 AM
Who are they using for delivering groceries now? I used the Garden Grocer last time and they were horrible-over 3 hours late in delivering!
I find that the resort grocery order form is too limited for us.
Thanks!

wendy*darling
06-04-2008, 01:19 PM
"They" aren't using anyone. Grocery delivery is dependent on the supermarkets or services who choose to deliver to WDW resorts.
DVC does have the limited grocery list that you referenced. But if you need more variety, I suggest doing a Google search for "Disney World grocery delivery" and checking out the options you have. You will find a variety of places- from large supermarkets to services who shop in several places for you. Hope one of them works for you! :mickey:

JMTStone
06-04-2008, 01:23 PM
I didn't have any issue with the Garden Grocer but I'm using DVC this time. I ordered too much with the other people's web site and we ended up leaving a lot behind.

Kidsmom
06-04-2008, 03:12 PM
I used the Garden Grocer last time and they were horrible-over 3 hours late in delivering!!

It shouldn't be an issue with the grocery service being late as you don't have to be there when it arrives. Also if you have it delievered on the day of your arrival it should beat you there.

But if you really dont want to use GG or DVC than google as WendyDarling said.

Good Luck

vizsla
06-05-2008, 05:17 AM
We used Garden Grocer for the first time on our last trip and the service was terrific. We liked the selection they offer, and plan on using them again in the future.

playdead88
06-05-2008, 06:03 AM
we used garden grocer the past two years with no problems - they were great - we also have used goodings grocer and they deliver - its worth it to check them out :thumbsup:

MickeyMousse
06-05-2008, 10:42 AM
It shouldn't be an issue with the grocery service being late as you don't have to be there when it arrives.

The issue with late delivery was that we were planning to have our dinner with the groceries we had ordered. Being 3 hours late just threw a wrench into our plans. Live and learn.