PDA

View Full Version : IPO vs. making your own ADR's?

LisRich
06-04-2008, 10:04 AM
We're staying at BWI garden suite this December and my 180-day mark is this Saturday. I've not rec'd the usual email from the IPO to list my ADRs yet. Would it be better if I just make my own ADRs on Saturday or should I contact the IPO and have them do it? Are they more successful in obtaining ADRs that you want (i.e. to they have "an edge") or is it just as likely I'll get my preferred times if I do it myself? I've utilized the IPO in the past and they've always gotten me what I want for ADRs but didn't know what the deal is now that I haven't heard from them (and there is probably a flood of folks making ADRs since Nov. and Dec. calendars just came out.)

Bri
06-04-2008, 10:13 AM
I don't know what IPO means, can someone tell me? But I thinking making your own ressies will work out fine. You can be quicker to decide on a time change or day change cause it seems like popular places have been harder and harder to get into.

Tinkerfreak
06-04-2008, 02:40 PM
I would call them. They should have sent you something by now. I would let them make the adr's, that is part of what you payed for. I would call just to make sure they have your reservation etc. If they have not called there could be a problem.