PDA

View Full Version : Holidays around the world

kadesha
06-04-2008, 01:31 AM
Our last day is Nov. 25 and it starts the 28th. Will we miss all of the holiday stuff at Epcot?? Will there be any Christmas decorations up at all, and if so,will the tree be lit?

I'm so bummed...

Strmchsr
06-04-2008, 08:20 AM
It's going to be close. Usually the holiday storytellers don't start until Thanksgiving weekend or the week after. However, all the Christmas decorations will be up by then.

kadesha
06-04-2008, 08:49 AM
It's going to be close. Usually the holiday storytellers don't start until Thanksgiving weekend or the week after. However, all the Christmas decorations will be up by then.

I'm not concerned about the storytellers.

As far as the "tree lighting ceremony," will that happen before the scheduled dates for "holidays around the world." Is that all bundled together, or does that just refer to the storytellers?

Strmchsr
06-04-2008, 03:17 PM
I'm pretty sure the tree lighting starts Thanksgiving weekend. The "holidays around the world" refers to the storytellers and Candlelight Processional.

denygold
06-06-2008, 01:09 PM
Almost all the decorations should be up.
Don't miss the Osborne lights at the Studios.

Strmchsr
06-06-2008, 01:58 PM
We've gotten the word from WDW that Osborne Lights will not be starting until November 28, which is also when the Holidays Around the World starts, so looks like for Thanksgiving week the regular decorations will be all that's available (no MVMCP that week).