PDA

View Full Version : Hello, It's been a long time!

WDW crazy
06-04-2008, 12:42 AM
Hello all, It's been about 2.5 years since I posted here on Intercot. I thought it was time to check in and see how everyone is doing.
After about 8 years of trying, we finally made the move to Florida from CA last June. We moved to the house of our dreams and now live 30 minutes away from WDW! Of course we got our annual passes and we go at least once a week even if it is just for dinner. It is so awesome!
Jeanne (Piglet822) Years ago you sent me some real estate ads when I was first looking in FL. It took a long time but we made it. Thank-you for your help. Maybe we can meet someday at WDW so I can buy you a Mickey Ice cream bar.

vizsla
06-04-2008, 05:38 AM
:mickey:Welcome Back:mickey:

ChipnDaleGal
06-04-2008, 07:21 AM
Welcome back to Intercot, and congratulations on your big move. It must be fabulous to live close enough to pop into the World just for dinner! :mickey:

Daisy'sMom
06-04-2008, 07:50 AM
Welcome Back! I also belonged to this forum a few years ago. When we finally made the move to Florida, I could not remember my user name and password. I am computerstupid, and just signed up again with my new email address and name.
We live about an hour and half from Disney, ( a bit to far for my taste) and are thinking of moving closer. I love Winter Garden, especially since they have done that expansion on Daniels Landing.
Welcome Back.
:mickey:

disneydeb
06-04-2008, 08:49 AM
It is good to see you back!:mickey:

pdrlkr
06-05-2008, 12:54 PM
Welcome Back! :thumbsup:

BrerGnat
06-05-2008, 10:33 PM
Hey, time to change your location on your header. ;)

Good for you! I want to move to the Orlando area SO badly, but I don't think it will happen for a long time, if ever.

Welcome back! :mickey:

Dsnygirl
06-06-2008, 05:32 AM
:mickey: :party: Welcome "home"!! :party: :mickey:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-07-2008, 10:32 PM
Welcome back. I'm jealous that you live so close to the World.