PDA

View Full Version : Pots & Pans?

Mrs Bus Driver
06-03-2008, 02:20 PM
As I like to cook some meals I was wondering what kind of pots and pans are provided? :mickey:

Maleficent's Dad
06-04-2008, 09:27 AM
I can't give you exactly what you'll get, but rest assured, there will be a frying pan (or two), one or two small sauce pans, and a larger sauce pan. Not sure if there's a broiler pan...

Usually enough to prepare simple meals, but nothing overly fancy.

Kidsmom
06-04-2008, 10:44 AM
There is also a collendar (sp?) and cutting board...our cutting knife was too sharp as we had a bit of a time cutting up our watermelon. I believe there is a grater and cassorle dish as well.

I was surprised how much there was. You can really make any basic dish.

Have a great trip!

Mrs Bus Driver
06-04-2008, 04:40 PM
Thanks no trips just yet, planning for the future.:mickey:

wendy*darling
06-04-2008, 06:43 PM
On the DVC Member website there is a detailed list of what is included in each resort's villas. Each item in the kitchen, bedrooms, living room, bathroom, closets, etc. is listed.

MinnieMommie
06-07-2008, 08:31 AM
I just got back from SSR and was able to cook. We had a large and medium size frying pan, a small colander (but large enough for 1 lb of pasta), 3 pots with lids ranging in size from large to small, a pyrex bowl with lid (medium to large sized) and glass baking pan, a potato peeler, a small grater, a broiler pan...all the basics...nothing fancy but enough to make it work if you want to cook at all. :mickey: