PDA

View Full Version : Le Cellier Canada Steakhouse

holly05
06-03-2008, 11:58 AM
I called this morning 181 days out and asked for Le Cellier table for two at 4:30pm. All I could get was either 2:25pm or 8:35pm. Do you think they block out the candelight processional packages for a future date? I would like to eat at 4:30pm so that we can see the 6:45 performance. Do you think once the packages come out they will have 4:30 available?

wendy*darling
06-03-2008, 12:57 PM
I am not sure if they block tables/times, but I suspect they would so there is some availability for the CP packages later.

But what I wanted to say, was that if you HAD been successful at getting a table at 4:30, it would not transfer into a CP package once they are released.
If you plan to do a CP Package- you have to wait until probably early August when they are made available to make that reservation.

kdsjjb
06-03-2008, 02:15 PM
I called yesterday morning for my ADR's and actually asked the CM if they have times blocked out for the CP packages.

She told me that they do not block out any times, but I had a hard time getting a LeCellier ressy. My first three choices were full, but I was able to snag a 6:15 dinner on our next to last night.

And Linda is correct, you can not convert an ADR into a CP package. I asked that yesterday as well.

Aggie97
06-03-2008, 02:36 PM
I'm not sure whether they block out times, but for the past two years we have been able to get CP dinner packages at Le Cellier (after the packages were released but without having made prior ADRs there). Also, they began serving dinner at an earlier time (I believe 3:30) for CP dinner package holders. :mickey:

Clay Ransone
06-03-2008, 04:50 PM
My 180 day mark was today. I called in at 7:00 a.m. and was able to get what I wanted give or take 15 minutes. I got into Le Cellier at 4:50 when I wanted a 5:00. I figure I will be doing very well if we get to our table by 5:00 p.m.

I asked about CP packages and my CM said the information they has says they will open up mid to late June. I'm not sure I buy that but I plan to keep my eyes and ears open so I can call back and book my CP package meals and cancel my regular PS meals for the nights in question.

TheRustyScupper
06-03-2008, 05:49 PM
1) They DO NOT block out ADR times for CP packages.
2) If a time is available, it is available; if not, not.
3) You might be able to convert an existing ressie into a CP package.
4) But, when announced, you need to call FAST, FAST, FAST.
5) They usually go the first day for popular eateries.
6) And, there are a limited amount of CP packages per restaurant.

bigbabyblues
06-03-2008, 08:53 PM
I was wondering the same thing about Marrakesh. I called at 180 days out from our check-in date, which is 9 days before I wanted the ADR at Marrakesh, and I couldn't get the time I wanted, or close to it. I wanted 2:30 for a late-ish lunch, with the hope of changing it to a CP ADR when they are released, but I could only get 1:30 or 3 something. I got my 1st choice of times for everything else.

Gator
06-03-2008, 09:06 PM
I suppose going at the Christmas time of year, it messes things up a bit trying to get ADRs. With the CP, it makes things unpredictable. The biggest problem, though, is the fact that MouseFest happens mid-December. Now we all get to compete against True Disney Nuts (I mean that in the nicest way) who get up far before my California head lifts off my pillow in the morning to get their ADRs. Last time I went in Dec, I seldom got close to the times I wanted.