PDA

View Full Version : Tournament of Attractions! AK quarter-final: Its Tough To Be A Bug 3-D VS Dinosaur

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
06-03-2008, 10:53 AM
Back to Animal Kingdom! Good morning, from a bright, sunny and surprisingly warm Winnipeg, Canada, the Tournament of Attractions! now continues with the second out of four quarter-final matches in Disney's Animal Kingdom!

TO RECAP:

Epcot quarter-finals:
Spaceship Earth rolled over Mission: Space
Soarin' fly high above Ellen's Energy Adventure
(2 quarter-final matches remain)

DHS quarter-finals:
Rockin' RollerCoaster drove circles around the Great Movie Ride
Star Tours blasted the Back Lot Tour feat. Catastrophe Canyon

MK quarter-finals:
The Haunted Mansion creeped out Space Mountain
Splash Mountain flooded the Country Bear Jamboree

AK quarter-finals:
Expedition Everest dried up Kali River Rapids
(2 quarter-final matches remain after this poll)

UP NEXT:

Two attractions, one featuring tiny characters, is set to face an attraction that has some of the largest characters! Bugs and Dinos may have co-existed together at one time, but in the Tournament of Attractions!, there can be only one survivor. Let's see who the bigger characters really are as we face It's Tough to be a Bug VS Dinosaur!

WHAT TO DO:

Vote for which attraction you enjoy more.

The next poll will be posted when this thread moves to page 2 of the theme park forum.

Happy voting and have a Disney Day!

Chris :hatter:

alilprincessmom99
06-03-2008, 11:01 AM
I had to say ITTBAB, Dinosaur is just too rough for me.

RAIDER
06-03-2008, 11:08 AM
I went for tough to be a bug ..:thumbsup:

KineGirl
06-03-2008, 11:15 AM
I went for TBAB. I would like Dinosaur more if it werent so jerky.

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
06-03-2008, 11:35 AM
I had to go with the bugs. Dinosaur is very cool but no one in my family likes it but me. Since I am out voted 3 to 1 it's the bug's!

bruin1344
06-03-2008, 01:00 PM
Dinosaur by a hair over Bugs Life, Bugs Life is a good 3-D Show but I like Dinosaur ride better, dinosaur is mediocre compared to other thrill rides in WDW

buzz638
06-03-2008, 01:06 PM
A vote for Dinausor here...simply because our familly will always remember that picture of DW's were we cannot see her face and eveyone else is looking at the T-rex...:mickey:

Lightning McQueen
06-03-2008, 02:21 PM
Love both, but chose Dinosaur (Although I wish they would change the name back to CTX).

My little brother and I were absolutely amazed by this attraction the first time we rode it, one of those truly awesome Disney feelings. Still love it each time.

jrkcr
06-03-2008, 02:45 PM
I picked Dino, but it was a difficult choice.
2 out of 3 of my DD's will not go to Bugs again. And they are not even young kids....just do not like the feeling of bugs all around. I think it's fun.
But I like the action of Dino!! I can't wait to take DD8 on it for the first time...not sure when she will agree to go on it tho!

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
06-03-2008, 02:58 PM
Finally...a poll that MIGHT not be so lop-sided! ;)

Chris :hatter:

cinderellagrl
06-03-2008, 03:20 PM
Dinosaur is one of my all time favorite disney rides! I love the pre-show, the ride vehicle, the story line.... everything! It makes me scream, laugh, and giggle nonstop! Oh I wish I was there right now!

Ropachs
06-03-2008, 03:44 PM
Loved the special effects in Bug, Dino made me sick :sick:

Stu29573
06-03-2008, 03:48 PM
I voted for Dinosaur simply because I prefer a ride to a show (even if it is a pretty intense show). :mickey:

avantgardeinker
06-03-2008, 04:21 PM
I like ITTBAB, but it's not something I have to do everytime I'm there. I love thrill rides, though, and Dinosaur is a pretty good one, so that's the one I voted for. This one may be the closest race so far. I'm interested to find out which attractions comes out on top.

:mickey:

Polynesian Dweller
06-03-2008, 04:28 PM
First poll in which neither attraction is a must do for us. Makes it much harder but chose ITTBAB because dinosaur doesn't use the technology nearly as well as Indy at DLR and so was a let down.

Gator
06-03-2008, 04:39 PM
I really love Dinosaur. It scares me everytime. But now that I have kids, I have to ride alone, and I just don't have as much fun that way. That's why I voted for Bugs. First, it's my favorite Pixar film. Second, it's a great 4D film. Third, I get to watch it with my whole family.

Charlee
06-03-2008, 04:45 PM
Its got to be Dinosaur for me even though I do enjoy ITTBAB and watching first timers jump!

I think Dinosaur is a great intense attraction even though it still scares me every time!

RocknRoller94
06-03-2008, 10:23 PM
DINOSAUR!:mickey:

cal5755
06-03-2008, 11:40 PM
I love Dinosoaur... we love bugs too... but Dino is the one thrill ride besides the raft rides that we got my mom to try and she loved it too!! So for that reason Dino gets my vote!!:mickey:

GrmGrninGost
06-03-2008, 11:42 PM
Dinosaur rocks! :mickey:

BelleLovesTheBeast
06-03-2008, 11:51 PM
I voted for Dinosaur. It is such a neat idea. Lots of fun....even though it is jerky.

kelly.garrett
06-04-2008, 02:21 AM
First poll in which neither attraction is a must do for us. Makes it much harder but chose ITTBAB because dinosaur doesn't use the technology nearly as well as Indy at DLR and so was a let down.

:ditto:

BritCody
06-04-2008, 06:32 AM
Even though it is a bit rough I have to go with Dinosaur

Capt. Sparrow
06-04-2008, 09:39 AM
I am a little surprised that It's Tough to be a Bug is beating Dinosaur. I thought this one would be close but I didn't expect to see Dinosaur on the losing end....not that I dont enjoy both attractions...:mickey:

Imagineer1981
06-04-2008, 09:50 AM
wow...this is a close match so far

c&d
06-04-2008, 10:04 AM
Although I enjoy both, I chose Bugs because I love watching 1st timers during the show. My favorite part is still when all the bugs leave at the end of the show.

DDuck66
06-05-2008, 09:34 AM
Normally I would go with the thrill ride, but I just love ITTBAB. One of the best 3D, interactive shows. I love it when all the "little" bugs exit the theatre.