PDA

View Full Version : Making ADR's next Friday

julyjewel
06-03-2008, 10:29 AM
Well, I'm witht he rest of you. I'm going to make my blind ADR's. I do have some questions:

What are the hours for Garden Grill? Intercot says 5-7:50 and another site says it opens at 4:30??

We are planning on attending the Christmas PArty on the Day of our Anniversary and wanted to eat at LTT. Will that styay open during the party or should I push to get an early dinner ressie?

This is the most stress I have had with making ADR's so close to the 180 day mark.

kdsjjb
06-03-2008, 02:20 PM
We are planning on attending the Christmas PArty on the Day of our Anniversary and wanted to eat at LTT. Will that styay open during the party or should I push to get an early dinner ressie?

I called yesterday to make my ADR's, and I was making one for LTT. The CM was telling me the available times, and then asked if we had tickets for the MVMCP. Once I told her that we were going, she starting naming later open times for LTT, so I am sure that they remain open. Not sure why she was asking unless you cant make an ADR without the tickets?

Ropachs
06-03-2008, 02:44 PM
I just made an ADR for Garden Grille at 4:45pm, must open at 4:30.