PDA

View Full Version : Ak Emh?

GrumpyFan
06-03-2008, 12:43 AM
I'm curious what's open at AK for EMH? I'm sure Expedition Everest will be, and Dinosaur and those great attraction over in Chester & Hester's Dinorama and It's tough to be Bug. But, what else? Do they run any of the shows?

Scar
06-03-2008, 08:24 AM
http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/park/extramagic.asp#Morning

WDWdriver
06-03-2008, 09:09 AM
Hmmm. The list in our Info Central isn't quite correct. All the AK attractions are open during the evening EMH except for those involving live animals. So Kilimanjaro Safaris, Pangani trail in Africa, the Jungle Trek in Asia and Rafiki's Planet Watch will close early.

The open attractions are:
Dinosaur
Primeval Whirl
Triceratops Spin
Expedition Everest
Kali River Rapids
Tough to be a Bug

There is one additional performance of Festival of the Lion King during EMH.

RockinRollerMom
06-03-2008, 09:32 AM
I highly recommend eve EMH at AK. It is our favorite park to do eve EMH at. the crowds are really low especially after the first hour. We get so much done and AK is absolutely beautiful at night.

SpaceMtn101
06-03-2008, 09:36 AM
nemo musical does not run at night either...

alilprincessmom99
06-03-2008, 10:20 AM
Do they keep it open 3 hours later just like the other parks?

GrumpyFan
06-03-2008, 10:25 AM
Thanks for pointing me to the list, I wasn't aware of that one.

Texas Tinkerbell Too
06-03-2008, 10:31 AM
Do they keep it open 3 hours later just like the other parks?

Great question...I would also like to know how late is AK open until?

RockinRollerMom
06-03-2008, 11:41 AM
Yep, 3 hours after closing. I think that not as many people take advantage of AK's eve EMH's because obviously you can't view a lot of the animals in the dark. Last year we rode EE over and over again during the EMH's with no wait at all. (Literally walked right on) My family likes to use the EMH's for the rides and then you go a different day in the morning to view the animals, do the safari etc. It works out really well!