PDA

View Full Version : Changing work location

spectroaddy
06-02-2008, 02:36 AM
I'm in college program currently,I am doing Epcot quick-service food beverage, is it possible to change to another role such as attractions (HM or anything in MK)?? How about if I talk to the manager of the attractions could I transfer then maybe????? Or who could I talk to about any transfering???

Also, could I stay in quick-service food and beverage and change to another park such as the Magic kingdom???

Please help any kind of way!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank!!!!!!!!!!

CaptainJessicaSparrow
06-02-2008, 07:20 AM
I'm pretty sure that as a CP you can't transfer out of your current role unless it's part of extending your program. But then again, when my program ended, I just went straight into PT position. I think the only way to get out of your current role is if you audition for character performer since it's considered a 'promotion.'

But someone else might come along with more info and the right answer. If anything, there is no harm in talking to your leaders. The worse they will say is the same thing I said - that you can't transfer.

joanna71985
06-02-2008, 09:57 AM
The only way you can change your role is if it is medical-related, or if you extented the CP. Otherwise you can't change roles.

As for locations (within the same role), I'm pretty sure the same thing applies.