PDA

View Full Version : Is there a view at VWL?

dolphinmickey9170
06-01-2008, 08:01 PM
We will be staying at VWL in August. Is there any view from the villas? Is there a particular studio I should ask for? How many floors does the villa have? Is there a view toward the MK, I'm guessing you can't actually see the kingdom due to the trees?

Thanks everyone!!:mickey:

69 days

medic9016
06-01-2008, 08:44 PM
WL is between the villas and MK. The villas I think have 3 floors. They are kind of secluded in the trees.

Stormer
06-01-2008, 09:40 PM
You can't see MK, but you can catch most of Wishes. We were on the beach watching the water parade and heard people saying they were staying on the beach for Wishes. We waited and sure enough, you could see most of it. You just have to sit by the water and look to the left past the Contemporary.

Maleficent's Dad
06-01-2008, 10:29 PM
Is there any view from the villas?
Most of the villas overlook trees...
If you're facing the back, you can overlook the villa's pool, but our room in April had a pool view - very obstructed as the trees are now mature and block most of the pool.
The majority of rooms facing the back have lovely nature views. The rooms facing front also have views of trees, with some being able to see the driveway. So no, there is no real "view" from most of the rooms. Originally, some of the higher rooms (third floor) facing back could see the water, but the trees have grown to block that view.

How many floors does the villa have?
Three floors

Is there a view toward the MK, I'm guessing you can't actually see the kingdom due to the trees?
From the villas, you cannot see the MK. The WL itself is situated between the building and the MK, plus the MK is far off and there are forested areas obstructing that view anyways.

In order to see the MK, you'd have to travel to the beach, but even that is nothing like the Poly's view of the MK.

The WL is well themed, and you do feel like you're in a nature type environment. It's a lovely, relaxing place and the views compliment the theme.

dolphinmickey9170
06-02-2008, 08:34 PM
Thanks Frank!! You are :number1: