PDA

View Full Version : May 18 Fantasmic/Brown Derby Experience

Chaswdw
06-01-2008, 03:10 PM
Our trip was 5/13 to 5/20 and we signed up for the Fantasmic package Sunday night.
After being seated, and waiting, our waitress appeared. She explained the show package and filled out the admission card. She told us what she liked on the menu, took our order, arranged for our drinks and departed to return later with the wine which she presented properly.
She returned after we finished most of our meal, and, with all of the dirty dishes still on the table , dropped the dessert menu and departed once more. :shake: after a while she returned for our dessert order. There is a difference between not rushing your diners and letting them languish. I felt we suffered the latter.
I had mixed greens and the duck entree, my wife had soup and the halibut. Thumbs up on these. The mixed berries for dessert was very good.
The lighting levels were moderate. Dining room noise was not too loud and we could carry on a conversation. California Grill and the Crystal Palace were noisier.
We will likely return when we visit again.:yes:

busterthebronco
06-01-2008, 06:03 PM
we loved it.
it was one of the best meals we've had.
the grapefruit cake was different but very good!:cloud9:

SBETigg
06-01-2008, 06:22 PM
Sounds like you had a good meal with spotty service. We enjoyed our meal there, and we had good service. It is my favorite of the Fantasmic package restaurants, though definitely not my favorite of the Signature dining restaurants.