PDA

View Full Version : Fastpass available for new Toy Story ride?

pooh0601
05-31-2008, 11:08 PM
Does anyone know if the new Toy Story ride at DHS will have a FP available? Or will it be stand-by only?

KineGirl
05-31-2008, 11:11 PM
It will have a fast pass :wave:

pooh0601
06-01-2008, 06:52 AM
Is the Fastpass machines up and running now that the ride is opening, or are they still working on installing them?

WDWfanatic742
06-01-2008, 08:32 AM
They were working for the soft openings and yesterday at the grand opening. From what I have read though, they only make the line's worse than better.

makin_memories
06-03-2008, 08:27 AM
they're up and running!

we got back on sunday and we were able to get FP even before the grand opening. Its a BLAST!

enjoy!

Ladyvader
06-03-2008, 08:47 AM
There is another thread somewhere about this. Yes the Fast pass is available. Please know that they are running out by 5 just about every day. So don't put it off too long when you get to the park to have one member of your family with your park tickest go over to the FP machines and get all your passes for the family. This will save you tons of aggravation later.
Does fastpasses make it worse. Of course it makes it worse for the standby entrance. And more often than not guests do not come back when they are supposed to but whenever they feel like it. And there is no way of judging what guests are going to do.
If the fastpass line is huge anytime in the day I would recommend going and doing something else for 15 to 20 minutes and check back. All the lines ebb and flow and there is no way of knowing how bad it will get. You just need to learn how to catch the wave!

katzctkpt
06-03-2008, 08:59 AM
Glad to hear they have FP for this. What kind of wait time has people been experiencing in standby?

pooh0601
06-03-2008, 03:03 PM
Can someone tell me where in DHS this new attraction is located? Has it been added to any maps to view online?

joelkfla
06-04-2008, 12:40 AM
Glad to hear they have FP for this. What kind of wait time has people been experiencing in standby?
On Monday afternoon, the Tip Board said 80 minutes, but 20 minutes was the wait time posted at the ride -- probably because the Block Party Bash was just finishing up. I waited about 10 minutes in the Single Rider line, and I think the posted Standby time had gone up to 40 minutes when I came out.

joelkfla
06-04-2008, 12:42 AM
Can someone tell me where in DHS this new attraction is located? Has it been added to any maps to view online?
Straight to the Hat, right through the Animation Gate, then left past Little Mermaid and One Man's Dream. It's the area that used to be Mickey Avenue, in the former WWTBAM soundstage.

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
06-04-2008, 06:35 PM
We went on the new ride today. We loved it. Much better then Buzz.:thumbsup:
FP was up and running, the standby line was 50 minutes. My husband and I went as single riders and were on in 5 minutes. We just met up at the end of the ride.