PDA

View Full Version : Animal Kingdom Counter Service?

Mary Chase
05-31-2008, 07:57 PM
Can anyone tell me if there are any counter service restaurants in Animal Kingdom that have indoor seating? Our problem with the outdoor seating has mainly been with Flame Tree Barbeque- the birds are very annoying (and very bold) and bother my son to the point where we spend most of our meal shooing away the birds and trying to calm my son down. I am not familiar with any other counter service restaurants in AK. Any help would be appreciated!

merlinmagic4
05-31-2008, 08:09 PM
Pizzafari and Restaurantosaurus both have lots and lots of indoor seating :thumbsup:

MMouse6937
05-31-2008, 09:26 PM
I agree that the outdoor seating at Flame Tree is frustrating. We always say we're going to eat there, but by the time we get to AK and walk around for a while, in the African heat, all we want to do is sit somewhere with some air conditioning. We always end up at Restaurantasaurus (sp?). I've never tired Pizzafari to be honest with you. We'd rather have Pizza Planet at HS.

VAdizneefan
05-31-2008, 09:27 PM
What we like to do is for DH to go to Flame Tree (he's a big ribs fan) and get his meal and meet me and our DD at Pizzafari (where we get our food) and eat inside there. Pizzafari does have a lot of indoor seating!

Mary Chase
06-01-2008, 07:12 AM
What we like to do is for DH to go to Flame Tree (he's a big ribs fan) and get his meal and meet me and our DD at Pizzafari (where we get our food) and eat inside there. Pizzafari does have a lot of indoor seating!

That's a good idea - we like Flame Tree's food - we just can't stand the birds! Thanks for the suggestions everyone!

#1donaldfan
06-01-2008, 08:57 AM
We know of Pizzafari for sure.....we love the sandwhiches there, they are awesome...:cloud9: