PDA

View Full Version : We are first time AP holders!

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
05-30-2008, 11:43 PM
I am so excited!! My husband just does not get my happiness over this fact. I knew there had to be someone here that gets it.:D

We purchased our AP's with our DVC discount this morning. We have our will call number to pick them up when we arrive on Monday.

We are taking the kids in December so, the AP was the obvious way for us to go, at least for us.

This is a way to get my husband to agree to take me again before next June!!:secret:

I just had to share my excitement. After going for 12 years, it is about time!

kakn7294
05-30-2008, 11:52 PM
Congrats! I'm working on convincing Phil that AP's are the way to go for us too with a trip planned for August and another one potentially in March or April with DD's band. It's a silly thing but I want to have an AP just to say I have one.

gmgdisneymom
05-31-2008, 09:16 AM
Congrats! we are going in two weeks and again in October. We are planning to get the AP's as well (question - should I order them before or just get them when we get there?)

I feel like you do - just excited to say that I have an AP:mickey:

Daisy'sMom
05-31-2008, 09:53 AM
Congrats! we had to let our APs expire for right now. They were up in March and we usually renew way before the expiration date. But with the economy the way it is and gas, we decided we could wait a bit. Since it's getting warm here, we will get new ones in Oct. But I hate not having them and feeling like we could get up tomorrow and go for the day if we wanted. I miss it!:(

BluewaterBrad
05-31-2008, 10:08 AM
Congrats!!:thumbsup::mickey:

ibrowse17
05-31-2008, 10:21 AM
Welcome to the club!! May you enjoy yours as much as we have enjoyed ours:thumbsup:

whistlewhileyouwork
05-31-2008, 10:32 AM
Good for you....you will love to have the freedom of the AP. We have used ours 6 times this year so far....its just great to walk in MK have lunch and go back to the resort and swim, no pressure to stay all day once you have used a MYW ticket. CONGRATS!!!:mickey:

MauiMouse
05-31-2008, 07:06 PM
I know that feeling, I got my first AP in Sept of 2006. I was so excited. I had to let it expire but then got another one last March, since I get to go 4 times this year! :mickey:

dolewhiplovers
05-31-2008, 09:35 PM
We're getting ours for the first time this year too. We have a daughter participating in the College Program down there until Jan 2. We are going down in Aug with a large group of family members and in Dec to see her at Christmas. We wanted to let her have her free passes in case some of her college friends wanted to see her. She is hoping she can go back again next spring so if things work out, we"ll be back again before the annual pass expires. I am so excited! I'm hoping the economy will get better and I will be able to convince my husband (and afford) to head back down about a year from now regardless of her being there.
Enjoy your AP.